In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
With the wind change we now have all the smoke deep inland, at one stage so thick you could taste the flames. I dunno how you guys on the coast are doing it with the poor air quality for so long, it's nauseating :sick
I’m used to it now. Don’t get me wrong I would love to be rid of it but you only smell it when you first step outside then your used to it.

It is supposed to be awful. At the moment they are trying to burn containment lines around the areas they think the fire will spread too.
BLUE!!! :weeDown to Blue...that is excellent, gee our fire fighters do a great job in the face of such disaster, fingers crossed they can build the containment lines and back burn so it can stay at blue and just burn itself out, I know it is long shot, but you gotta believe it can

Last edited:
With the wind change we now have all the smoke deep inland, at one stage so thick you could taste the flames. I dunno how you guys on the coast are doing it with the poor air quality for so long, it's nauseating :sick

Same here, We are southern NSW a and are getting the smoke from the two down this way, it is horrible.

If it isn’t the dust it is the smoke, bet the Central West would be the same.

Same here, We are southern NSW a and are getting the smoke from the two down this way, it is horrible.

If it isn’t the dust it is the smoke, bet the Central West would be the same.
BLUE!!! :weeDown to Blue...that is excellent, gee our fire fighters do a great job in the face of such disaster, fingers crossed they can build the containment lines and back burn so it can stay at blue and just burn itself out, I know it is long shot, but you gotta believe it can
ohhh I only just realised what you were talking about. Yes our rfs team are doing so well

Back
Top Bottom