In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Heading home in approx 8 hrs. Thank goodness I’m travelling business, long flight ahead of us. I will be able to see what damage has been caused hopefully through the plane then I can see how bad and how close it is

Hey Butterscotch, hope you are home safe and sound.

We have had a cool change and some rain in our neck of the woods and are expecting more. I'm hoping everyone else gets some too. :fl

Hey Butterscotch, hope you are home safe and sound.

We have had a cool change and some rain in our neck of the woods and are expecting more. I'm hoping everyone else gets some too. :fl
Great. If you get some that would be great. We were driving home to find the roads are all wet and stuff

RFS are reporting that your fire is Contained!! Excellent news :wee:weenow with this cooler weather, hopefully they can get more contained.
Yay!!!!!! :celebrateThis is such good news. It certainly won’t be the last fire but it certainly was a bad one. Those poor brumbies down the south coast (major horse lover here) very sad

Yay!!!!!! :celebrateThis is such good news. It certainly won’t be the last fire but it certainly was a bad one. Those poor brumbies down the south coast (major horse lover here) very sad
yes so many animals gone :( I have cried so many more tears over these fires, than any others in my life time. Now the cooler weather needs to stay till all the fires are out

yes so many animals gone :( I have cried so many more tears over these fires, than any others in my life time. Now the cooler weather needs to stay till all the fires are out
Agreed. It’s so sad the amount of loss. I saw photos of wild brumbies that are scared with burns from the fires. And then the Koalas and kangaroos, ect. It’s just awful

Back
Top Bottom