In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Aussie-Chookmum -- It's great to hear that you're getting rain, and I hope that it keeps up. Hopefully, it will help keep the new fires under control.
Butterscotchbitesfinger -- Great news about the downpour. Are you still getting rain?
Oz chic -- I hope that you get more rain soon. Drizzles, even for just and hour, can still soak the ground, though, so that's good.
I'll pray for more rain and for your safety (all of you!). Stay safe, everyone!

Aussie-Chookmum -- It's great to hear that you're getting rain, and I hope that it keeps up. Hopefully, it will help keep the new fires under control.
Butterscotchbitesfinger -- Great news about the downpour. Are you still getting rain?
Oz chic -- I hope that you get more rain soon. Drizzles, even for just and hour, can still soak the ground, though, so that's good.

Thank you, we got 2 mm over the whole day, after hearing what other areas got, some got 80 mm, all you can do is cry :hit

@Oz chic makes you feel ripped off doesn't it? We ended up with 2 big dust storms on either side of the rain... how does that even happen?
Oh it does doesnt it. Hardly seems fair. All you can do some days is cry I reckon.

oh yuck, those dust storms would have made a mess mixed with the rain. does make one wonder how you can get a dust storm after rain...fair dinkum Mother Nature is going to have some explaining to do I think.

So very frustrating :he we just got drizzle for an hour..the red/yellow/dark green on the radar was just drizzle for us apparently :rant

oh no not more fires, not good at all. Hopefully the cooler weather conditions give the fires the upper hand. Are you expecting more rain?
It's supposed to be raining on and off, with more thunderstorms, until Monday I believe.

Thanks @Sapphire Sebright . :fl

Thank you, we got 2 mm over the whole day, after hearing what other areas got, some got 80 mm, all you can do is cry :hit

No crying! We are on water restrictions you know! :gig

Yep on and off not big downpours but steady decent rains

Back
Top Bottom