In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
@Butterscotchbitesfinger this was the first one from the south. After the rain we had one from the west. Apparently the east didn't want our soil because this afternoon we got another one from the east. Now we just need one from the north and everything will be put back where it was! :barnie I do think thats the prettiest dust picture I've taken. Yup, they are thatcommon I have a favourite :hit(it's okay I'm on bore water I can spare afew tears)
20200116_145008.jpg

hope You guys get sone more,
@Butterscotchbitesfinger this was the first one from the south. After the rain we had one from the west. Apparently the east didn't want our soil because this afternoon we got another one from the east. Now we just need one from the north and everything will be put back where it was! :barnie I do think thats the prettiest dust picture I've taken. Yup, they are thatcommon I have a favourite :hit(it's okay I'm on bore water I can spare afew tears)View attachment 2004386
Oh my word! That’s a worry. We are getting a light sprinkle of rain right now. A couple of days ago we had a huge thunderstorm resulting in me being woken up by loud thunder claps, at 5:30 am. That’s nuts though, heaps of dust. Scary. I couldn’t ride today because my arena was water today.

No you can’t sob either. To much noise, bad enough with thunder lol, cry on the inside

nope no more crying...time for screaming now

@Aussie-Chookmum well now I am just gonna scream!!! Did you guys hear, up near Pilar Valley, up near Grafton got 300 mm in 24 hours. 300!!!!! :eek:

oh but wait for it....they have more on the way :rant:he

in the past 24 hours we got a big fat ZERO mm

nope no more crying...time for screaming now

@Aussie-Chookmum well now I am just gonna scream!!! Did you guys hear, up near Pilar Valley, up near Grafton got 300 mm in 24 hours. 300!!!!! :eek:

oh but wait for it....they have more on the way :rant:he

in the past 24 hours we got a big fat ZERO mm
You poor things. Will ship water down once we have enough to support here which shouldn’t be to long.

Back
Top Bottom