In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

nope no more crying...time for screaming now

@Aussie-Chookmum well now I am just gonna scream!!! Did you guys hear, up near Pilar Valley, up near Grafton got 300 mm in 24 hours. 300!!!!! :eek:

oh but wait for it....they have more on the way :rant:he

in the past 24 hours we got a big fat ZERO mm
OMG! :eek:

Quick, pretend not to care, hang up clean laundry, wash your car, plan an important outdoor activity then it will rain for sure!

But seriously, I hope it comes your way soon :fl

nope no more crying...time for screaming now

@Aussie-Chookmum well now I am just gonna scream!!! Did you guys hear, up near Pilar Valley, up near Grafton got 300 mm in 24 hours. 300!!!!! :eek:

oh but wait for it....they have more on the way :rant:he

in the past 24 hours we got a big fat ZERO mm
Be very, VERY careful what you wish for! California gets inundated regularly after major wildfires ... and then whole hillsides slide into communities because there's no vegetation to hold the soil. Mudslides are just as deadly as fires ... and they don't always give warnings before they start to move.
Still ... it sure would be nice if some of the places getting heavy-duty rains ... or even some of the more moderate ones ... would share the wealth a bit!

And whatever you do and wherever you go ... ALWAYS leave your umbrella at home!
Nonononono I have made that mistake before. I got off the school bus in one of the worst storms I have ever been in. The lightning was so close there was no gap between flashes and the thunder. I had to run up my driveway and I have like a really long driveway. I kept looking for an umbrella but nooo I had told mum not to pack it because it was waste of space. I payed for that one lol

Nonononono I have made that mistake before. I got off the school bus in one of the worst storms I have ever been in. The lightning was so close there was no gap between flashes and the thunder. I had to run up my driveway and I have like a really long driveway. I kept looking for an umbrella but nooo I had told mum not to pack it because it was waste of space. I payed for that one lol
See? It works! If you leave your umbrella home, you get rain!!!

See? It works! If you leave your umbrella home, you get rain!!!
Yes I suppose. My poor chickens were huddled on my back verandah at the back door pecking the door, you see we used to leave the back door open for our old Great Dane who didnā€™t cope with heat very well. One time I came home found the dogs outside and the chickens about 6 of them in the house. One was even up on the dining room table

OMG! :eek:

Quick, pretend not to care, hang up clean laundry, wash your car, plan an important outdoor activity then it will rain for sure!

But seriously, I hope it comes your way soon :fl

you know all washing the car does these days, is bring on dust storms, so I donā€™t wash it. As for the washing, I have not been able to line dry for months, due to the smoke :he

Back
Top Bottom