In the pasture roleplay

Pics

chickenlittle21

There's a piggy in the pasture
Aug 22, 2019
Martin county, Florida
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In this roleplay, you can choose to be a sheep or a goat. There will also be 3 herding dogs and I will be one of them.

Herding dogs: these dogs work hard to protect the sheep and goats by herding them into the other pastures and chasing of predators.

Sheep: the sheep are stubborn and always stay together. The sheep get spooked easily.

Goats: the goats are playful but annoying to the sheep. The rams like to ram into the fence.
_____
Form:
species (herding dog, sheep, or goat):
Breed within species (optional):
name:
psychical description:
personality:
other:
_____

Characters:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/in-the-pasture-roleplay-characters.75926/

ALL THE HERDING DOG SLOTS ARE FILLED

Last edited:
Form:
species (herding dog, sheep, or goat): herding dog
Breed within species (optional): great pyrenees
name: Fang
psychical description: big, white, and fluffy
personality: very serious and what some might call bossy or commanding. considers the flock of goats and sheep HIS flock.
other:

Form:
species (herding dog, sheep, or goat): sheep
Breed within species (optional): katahdin
name: Teddy
psychical description: big and hornless. Half white and half tan
personality: friendly to the lambs and ewes. Loves to lead the flock. Is a great leader.
other:

Form:
species (herding dog, sheep, or goat): Herding Dog
Breed within species (optional): Australian Shepherd
name: Bailey
psychical description: Regular Australian Shepherd. Very fast runner and great herder.
personality: Cool, calm, stern with stubborn sheep/goats. Very protective.
other:

This picture is from this article. I wanted to share this picture because this is exactly what Bailey looks like. :)
Blue-Merle-Australian-Shepherd.jpg

Form:
species (herding dog, sheep, or goat): Goat
Breed within species (optional): Oberhasli
name: Delta
psychical description: Brown with black along her spine, ear edges, tail, and parts of her face.
personality: Sweet and gentle. Loves her oats!
other: I'm basing her off a goat my grandpa used to have.

Back
Top Bottom