In which MJ gets all her baking done! Success! Thanks Guys!

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
so, i volunteered to make a dinner for a friend who is on bed rest during pregnancy. (homemade Sloppy Joes, French Fries and corn)

then i volunteered to make my Grandma's b'day cake. One wasn't enough, so I had to bake two. and of course i only have two round cake pans which means? yes, exactly. that i had to do the whole thing twice. oh yes. it's true.

and we are having dinner for breakfast tonight and i wanted to try French Toast Cupcakes for dessert.

aaaaaand...i felt it important to make two pans of cinnamon rolls,the buns for Sloppy Joes, a loaf of regular bread and a loaf of cinnamon bread.

i could use some cheering on...or something. please. some cheers from the peanut gallery would help!

i still have frosting to make for both cakes and frosting for the cupcakes to do. and make the french fries and corn. and our dinner for tonight.

at least my kitchen smells delicious.

Last edited:
You're going to need something to jolt you out of your diabetic coma!
lol.png

The good thing about work like that, though, is that you can look around and see what you've accomplished. That is, until everyone demolishes it.
roll.png

Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane.....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane.....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane....Go Miss Jane...Go Miss Jane:lol:

thanks guys! you're pumping me up! i totally forgot to eat lunch and i don't eat breakfast, so i just ate a slice of lovely munster cheese.

almost at the finish line!

here is what i've done so far: (nit including the Sloppy Joe mixture, in the fridge!)

12425_the_baking_insanity.jpg

then i look down after taking the pic and see my helpers...

12425_kitchen_helpers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom