Inappropriate advertising

Then that means that your privacy settings are good, or you have a hacked zombie computer. (I'm kidding on that last part.)
Someone in Brazil a few years ago tried to hack my phone. Good thing I have a security system on my phone's account.

Alot of the ads I see on mine are TV shows I don't watch, & Fancy Feast cat food.

run-for-hills-gif.2458416

Yeah, someone is rubbing seasoning on pork before sticking it in a grill.
Really?😒 This is not Reddit. Use an emoji next time. You know darn well that explanation wouldn't fly with a kid, especially when drunk Uncle Bob is wearing that shirt at the family barbeque.

If we were in the backyard drinking a beer and you said that, based on what I said about the shirt and not about a real, actual person's feelings about it, I'd laugh, sure. But I know everyone that I let in my backyard and give free beer to. If I know you all the same but we're at a public 4th of July party downtown, I'd slap you upside the head, take my beer back, and go sign you up for the public karaoke contest....or lock you in the porta potty, not sure which.🤔 It depends on how many tools you've borrowed and brought back dirty.

This is the internet, we're in public. Give me my beer back.

Really?😒 This is not Reddit. Use an emoji next time. You know darn well that explanation wouldn't fly with a kid, especially when drunk Uncle Bob is wearing that shirt at the family barbeque.

If we were in the backyard drinking a beer and you said that, based on what I said about the shirt and not about a real, actual person's feelings about it, I'd laugh, sure. But I know everyone that I let in my backyard and give free beer to. If I know you all the same but we're at a public 4th of July party downtown, I'd slap you upside the head, take my beer back, and go sign you up for the public karaoke contest....or lock you in the porta potty, not sure which.🤔 It depends on how many tools you've borrowed and brought back dirty.

This is the internet, we're in public. Give me my beer back.
What? What emoji? I know this isn't reddit. I'm being dead serious, if I had a child nearby ask what the shirt meant, that is what I would say. It's what I thought those types of shirts meant for the longest time when I was younger

What? What emoji? I know this isn't reddit. I'm being dead serious, if I had a child nearby ask what the shirt meant, that is what I would say. It's what I thought those types of shirts meant for the longest time when I was younger
That's exactly what I would say, too. My husband would never wear a shirt with those loud of colors, but I would buy it for him if he did. Now that I think about it, I know someone who would wear it proudly, and often. Huh, maybe advertising does work...

Back
Top Bottom