Inappropriate advertising

I don't get what was so bad about the first ad that started this? Yes, I get what it (probably) means, but I've been told my mind isn't squeaky clean. It's just a shirt, scroll past if you don't like it
I see it the entire time I am on BYC. I X it out and it comes right back. I find it incredibly offensive. I wouldn't want kids seeing it.

If you don't like an advertisement showing up on your device...close the screen.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, really?
It's on my screen everytime I get on BYC.
I haven't been on BYC in a long while as I had a scary health diagnosis that turned out to be incorrect - but not before I had to make a will and plan my own funeral.
I was a pretty regular member here and considered this site an incredible asset that empowered me to add chickens to my world. This site was a big part of my everyday life.

Now that I am back I feel the community has a very different tone. Disagreement seems to now include unnecessarily rude or sarcastic comments. For what? For likes? For some personal satisfaction?

I don't get it. It's disappointing.

I came to the Feedback forum to call attention to an ad I see every time I come here and only when I come here. I thought perhaps it was a sponsored ad and I would give feedback. But I didn't just get that answer - I also had to feel like I did something wrong - or like I was complaining about something I brought upon myself.

So, NEVERMIND about the ad. Good for you, you people who think it's fine.
And truly, thank you for the technical help given to try and resolve the issue.

Back
Top Bottom