Incredible hygrometer!

I got this same one from PetSmart.. It's by all Living Things and it's pretty accurate... The thermometer was perfect and the hygrometer was only 3% off... So as long as I stay withing the range i need to be, i don't have to worry about adjusting for the difference... I love it!!!

They are color coded.. The themometer has a silver ring around it and silver face plate whereas the hygrometer has a gold ring and gold faceplate....

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Quote:
snoopy-dance.gif
snoopy-dance.gif

that's the same one i got today and i just opened the package wondering if it was it... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

snoopy-dance.gif

i just got the hygrometer because by itself it was like 5 bucks... i'm gonna put it in the salt/water mix thingy i a while... i noticed that you can't calibrate it... so i'm hoping i get your luck... the lady at petco told me that they work very good, and they use them in their tanks... while looking at different tanks, i noticed that they all read constant and different... like the leopard geckos were all at 45% and all the frogs were at 70% or so... pretty convincing right there... so i took it home... WooT! WooT!... i'm gonna do snoopy dance all the way to the kitchen right now... HAHAHHAHAHALjdfl;kasjdfklajsdfkl;asjdflkajsdfkl;asdjfkl;adjfas;djfl...

yep... calibrated to 76 degrees... pretty cool... i can calibrate it, but don't feel like sticking anything in the back of it... +1° isn't that bad as to say 13° or more... i can live with that... thanks for the tip...

What kind of pie?????

I just bought a Zilla hygrometer ($20 plus shipping) and it calibrated at 66% and the temperature calibrated -3% (bummer!). A cheap humidity reader at my hardware store calibrated to 74%. I'm tossing the Zilla.

Back
Top Bottom