Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

I think it's a waterline from the ooze...I'll remove it asap.
Thanks
You're welcome! You could always isolate it to one side of the bator like @Alaskan suggested but I probably would not chance it...don't think oozing is a sign of a healthy egg
sad.png
Good luck with the rest of your eggs
smile.png
What's your hatch date?

I had a few eggs this year that oozed like that, none of the oozing ones hatched.

So, you are most likely safe tossing it. I just always worry that I will toss a chick.

LOL...that is a GREAT candle-o-holic excuse for sure
wink.png
Sorry you lost one of your eggs
hugs.gif
Today I candled the eggs under my broody
hide.gif
really fast since she got up to take a dusting break. She has 5 under her...two definitely are developing, one looks questionable and 2 are pretty clear. They are day 5 now so it is 2 days early, but I HAD to take advantage of the fact she was up didn't I???? After all what if she doesn't get up on Friday the real candle day
idunno.gif
Then what would I do??? OK....but I did not touch any of the eggs in the bator so that must count for something...right????
fl.gif

Yes, since I candled early, it's totally okay for you to candle early too!!!
big_smile.png

Hope the clear ones were just hiding or something.
fl.gif

Yes, not candling the eggs in the 'bator counts for something. =)

My eggs are supposed to hatch in the next 24-48 hrs and don't need a bomb dropped on them that for sure.

Definitely!!! I hope all goes well with your hatch! =)

Must hold out! Candling tomorrow!!! I will also be going into lockdown this weekend on my early batch. I will candle them as well tomorrow. I have been so good.
wink.png

I'm very proud of you, Puddin!!! You're a better incubatorer than I am!
I'll candle properly (waiting until after dark and all) tomorrow.
When I candled the other day, it was during the day; the egg I tossed had a blood ring good and started; I wouldn't have tossed it for lack of movement, I couldn't see that well.

Must hold out! Candling tomorrow!!! I will also be going into lockdown this weekend on my early batch. I will candle them as well tomorrow. I have been so good.
wink.png
Nice job!!!
highfive.gif
Tomorrow is candle day...YAY!!!!!
wee.gif
I have to candle the eggs in my bator and faithfully have not touched them except to turn, BUT candled the eggs under my broody
hide.gif
so I KINDA have been good.....
idunno.gif
Lockdown..more chicks on the way...yippieeeeee!!!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom