Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

Second pip! Do they count as pips if they are just dents and not a hole? My first one has gotten a bigger dent. Wish I didn't have to go to work.:he. My kids will get to watch hatch TV allday.

@Alaskan, I know combs are a problem with cold and frost bite but are feather feet an issue?

Second pip! Do they count as pips if they are just dents and not a hole? My first one has gotten a bigger dent. Wish I didn't have to go to work.
he.gif
. My kids will get to watch hatch TV allday.

@Alaskan, I know combs are a problem with cold and frost bite but are feather feet an issue?
clap.gif
YAY!!! I know how you feel...hate going to work when there is hatching action going on
he.gif
Good luck and keep us updated
jumpy.gif

Second pip! Do they count as pips if they are just dents and not a hole? My first one has gotten a bigger dent. Wish I didn't have to go to work.
he.gif
. My kids will get to watch hatch TV allday.

I can see from here you have a BAD case of the FLU!!

Stay home. I can send you a phony Doctors slip from a phony Doctor. Good luck on the hatch, try to keep yourself hydrated during the hatch,

it is so easy to forget to drink and eat during it.

I can see from here you have a BAD case of the FLU!!

Stay home. I can send you a phony Doctors slip from a phony Doctor.   Good luck on the hatch, try to keep yourself hydrated during the hatch,

it is so easy to  forget to drink and eat during it.
LOL....heard that hatching flu is going around... REALLY contagious and the responsible thing to do I'd not expose your coworkers ;)

cali & duluth

(My computer is not letting me quote for some reason)

You are correct it is catching.

Got a report from my daughter who states that there is a beak out on one egg and it chirped at her.
big_smile.png

Second pip! Do they count as pips if they are just dents and not a hole? My first one has gotten a bigger dent. Wish I didn't have to go to work.:he. My kids will get to watch hatch TV allday.

The fluffy feet pick up mud then freeze, or wet snow, then freeze.

It just makes me worry. I actually have three standard sized Cochins right now, and their feet are fine, and the d'uccle feet are fine too......but they make me stress.

I would prefer to NOT be worried about chicken feet.

The fluffy feet pick up mud then freeze, or wet snow, then freeze.

It just makes me worry. I actually have three standard sized Cochins right now, and their feet are fine, and the d'uccle feet are fine too......but they make me stress.

I would prefer to NOT be worried about chicken feet.
Bet that is a sentence you never thought you would say!!!
lau.gif

YAY...
wee.gif
At least you are getting updates and will be home soon!!!!!!

CANDLE DAY....
yesss.gif
just need dark
roll.png
waiting........waiting..........waiting
barnie.gif
Yes, but my updates say nothing else is happening.
sad.png
Worry, worry worry.
sickbyc.gif

Yep, will candle my big baatch tonight and lock it down in the other bator.
thumbsup.gif

hubby looked at them for the first time today and nearly choaked. He didn't realize how many I had set.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom