Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

I am SUPER sorry! :hugs

Ditto.

Still just one out. The third one to pip has zipped nicely, I expect it out in the morning. The second one to pip haskind of stalled inits zip so I m worried about it.

I candld and locked down my remaining batch. I don't yhink I will be getting anything from the sihipped batch.

I will count what I pulled in the morning. I stll hqd quite a batch left. Best of luck to all.

Ditto.

Still just one out. The third one to pip has zipped nicely, I expect it out in the morning. The second one to pip haskind of stalled inits zip so I m worried about it.

I candld and locked down my remaining batch. I don't yhink I will be getting anything from the sihipped batch.

I will count what I pulled in the morning. I stll hqd quite a batch left. Best of luck to all.
YAY...so babies are still working on it
wink.png
Staller is probably just resting...such hard work busting out of a egg!!! Going to candle in a bit and still haven't seen another chick sneak out from under my broody Peep yet. Now I am wondering if I really did see a zip on that egg???? I looked so fast because broody was off her nest for maybe a minute...LOL!!! Not getting in the way of broody getting back to her chick and eggs..thats for sure
ep.gif

adding a
barnie.gif

I candled the eggs in my bator and its looking like only 2 of them are still making it to hatch
hmm.png
a few I knew were clear but my questions are definitely not developing
sad.png
But 2 that are in there look good!

Still waiting to see whats going on with the egg under my broody as well..but of course she is not letting me get any where near that egg
ep.gif
LOL...gonna have to wait and watch for another baby peeking out
pop.gif

Got two babies. My second zipper had not progressed this morning so I popped the top for it. It still hasn't kicked out. Don't know if it will make it or not.

Pulled 12 eggs last night. That leaves 35 total. Only left one whipped egg that might be okay. I just don't think it will but looking forward to the others

Good luck all!

Oohh, I didn't see this thread before now! Do you mind if I join in? My 8 chickies are due on the 9th. I have 7 eggs under my broody bantam wyandotte, and a cracked egg (dropped on day one, and taped back together. It's developing well and nicknamed "Crackle") in the incubator incase I need to assist it out. They are silkies, frizzles and sizzles. Today is lockdown! I'm already feeling so impatient! Hopefully Saturday will be the day!
smile.png

Oohh, I didn't see this thread before now! Do you mind if I join in? My 8 chickies are due on the 9th. I have 7 eggs under my broody bantam wyandotte, and a cracked egg (dropped on day one, and taped back together. It's developing well and nicknamed "Crackle") in the incubator incase I need to assist it out. They are silkies, frizzles and sizzles. Today is lockdown! I'm already feeling so impatient! Hopefully Saturday will be the day!
smile.png
Welcome! I think I saw you on another thread. We love company and fuzzie butts!
jumpy.gif

smile.png
Welcome
frow.gif
and good luck with your hatch!!! Hopefully this weekend you will be posing some adorable pictures od fuzzy butts
love.gif

Got two babies. My second zipper had not progressed this morning so I popped the top for it. It still hasn't kicked out. Don't know if it will make it or not.

Pulled 12 eggs last night. That leaves 35 total. Only left one whipped egg that might be okay. I just don't think it will but looking forward to the others

Good luck all!
Awww...come on staller!!! You can do it!!!! What's the hatch date for the 35 you have?

Back
Top Bottom