Incubating in my bra

I honestly am not sure, I don't know of anyone who's ever successfully done it. Maybe if you had an office job and then went home and straight to bed for 21 days???
If you look up 'a chick called albert' on youtube, the man who runs that channel did it on his stomach successfully.

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I don’t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra 😆
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
It’s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but it’s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
The egg is there for now almost 48h.Should hatch on January 24th-25th.
Will keep you guys updated! I candle it to see if he’s alive Sunday! Yay!!

3 days prior to due date you may want to increase the humidity by adding a damp cloth to the egg(s) evironment. If you candle the egg again then look notice the air pocket & compare it to a picture of an egg at the same stage which you should find by searching the net, if not here.

Only read a small portion of the latest responses, but seems like a mighty lucky quail. Wonder how that would work in my pocket?
Probably not as well in your pocket unless you include a hand warmer since the egg would be farther from your body temperature; definitely check with a thermometer before trying. 98-99° should be good enough but increase the humidity 3 days prior to hatch date & until hatched. :)

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I don’t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra 😆
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
It’s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but it’s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
The egg is there for now almost 48h.Should hatch on January 24th-25th.
Will keep you guys updated! I candle it to see if he’s alive Sunday! Yay!!
My dad used to put baby bunnies in his shirt pocket inside his coat all the time. He raised them for show for 30 years. It was always fun to see a cute baby like that. The grandkids loved it!

Back
Top Bottom