INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuse me... But the frog don't get a free pass too... If it is innapropriate for this thread, it is for all BYC...... Just a little reminder here.
wasn't that inappropriate just not quite what I would want to post here...on frogs probably would have earned a smack from flock:lau

Oh, alright. And anything you post near SC will earn you a smack!! Even "hi!"

Ur, not too large yet..just don't want them to get too much larger. I set them on the 10th. They are pretty good sized already.
If they're fresh eggs, they are pretty good sized. Look like my last batch at day 7. I had to run dry a few days before lockdown to get them where I thought they needed to be. I'm sure I'll have to do it again since my RH is running a little high the past few days. Won't know until I candle them on day 7... which is Saturday. I'm a day behind most everyone for setting them for the HAL, but my last batch hatched a day early, so I'm hoping these will do the same. I hope you have a great hatch!!!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Phil!!!!!!!  We are living in parallel universes!  That is a picture of my Tessie dog.  She was the best dog we've ever had.  She was incredibly smart, had an awesome sense of humor.  Had herding instinct.  She'd try to herd the kids, would keep running to check on them if they were not all in the same area.  If my grandson was crying at nap time, she'd come and get us... clearly her body language was saying, aren't you going to take care of that little puppy???   She Loved baby kitties, and wanted to mother them.   Incredible mouser.  Loved to play hide and seek.  She'd even take turns hiding, and bark if you did not come and find her!  She weighed about 45# and came to us from the humane society after someone surrendered her due to "allergies".  NOT!!!  Her tag said she was potty trained.  NOT!  It was obvious that she had been abused by a large man, and children.  But, she settled down and became an incredible companion!  You should have seen that dog jumping like a rabbit in the corn patch (so she could see over the top of the corn!) to find out where we were!   Thank you so much for sharing your dog's picture.  It's been 12 years since Tessie died.  We're tentatively talking about maybe doing something puppyish in the spring.  

you should LG.....with no children and being retired....our lives revolve around our dogs and Ducks...the cats just tolerate us.... :lol:

Oh, my- I am posting too much again. Night all- unless Ur starts window jumping again! :frow

I'm tempted... but no. I've got a really, really busy day tomorrow, so I need some shut-eye. I hope everyone has a great night. Good night, one and all!!!    :frow

Good night, M'Lady...   ;)

Night, M'lord! :weee. :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom