INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all just wanted to post a pic of Molly last night after her pain pill, antibiotic, and special goodies. Sorry about the picture quality...

This is your dog on drugs. :)

Yeah my mom was the one that first decided to get chickens, I was eh for awhile, I just took care of them but last year we decided to get a rooster and incubate our own eggs. cue obsession! Now all I want is more chickens!! And ducks! we finally decided to get ducks, so dad will be building another coop extension and I will have 25 baby ducks come spring!
wee.gif
ya.gif
Sounds like you've developed a fowl addiction!!!
celebrate.gif

Okay, someone smarter than me...which likely includes a very large percentage of you

An add for Feather Fixer just popped up. It's supposed to be good for molt.
Questions:
Is it any good ?
Does it shorten the molt?
Do hens resume laying sooner than if the molt were allowed to run its course?

Last edited:
Okay, someone smarter than me...which likely includes a very large percentage of you

Questions:
Is it any good
A couple of the reviews:

• “Some of the chickens grew their feathers back very quickly, faster than I have ever seen before. I would definitely use it again.” - Mike H
  • “The rate at which feathers re-grew and egg production returned was unbelievable. We had eggs within 2 weeks of feeding the product.” - Andy W.
  • "My chickens were quicker to re-feather by about 1 week faster than normal.” - Kristi P

Yes indeed! I can't wait until spring when I can incubate more and get new breeds of chickens! I keep looking at my hatchery's website and all their different breeds. I need more birds!!!
D.gif
OMG... it's too late! Is there a hatchaholic intervention program in place anywhere? Looks like we've found our latest victim!!!
lau.gif

Yeah my mom was the one that first decided to get chickens, I was eh for awhile, I just took care of them but last year we decided to get a rooster and incubate our own eggs. cue obsession! Now all I want is more chickens!! And ducks! we finally decided to get ducks, so dad will be building another coop extension and I will have 25 baby ducks come spring!:weee :ya
you must post pics. That's a rule accept for me. I can't.

I've always very carefully considered what I'm about to say before saying it, [COLOR=800000]then stick my foot in my mouth[/COLOR] anyway 
x2

A couple of the reviews:

• “Some of the chickens grew their feathers back very quickly, faster than I have ever seen before. I would definitely use it again.” - Mike H
  • “The rate at which feathers re-grew and egg production returned was unbelievable. We had eggs within 2 weeks of feeding the product.” - Andy W.
  • "My chickens were quicker to re-feather by about 1 week faster than normal.” - Kristi P
Thanks, UR. I 'll have to give it a try next time around

Questions:
Is it any good ?
I used it when my chicken's molted a couple months ago, I can't determine if they started laying sooner since a lot of them are older and were laying slow anyway. Plus we had a lot of young birds that were starting to lay a bit. But my hen pecked ladies were looking much less scruffy than they were before.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom