INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks im super happy right now lol sent baby pics to everyone lol

LOL  baby announcements 

So today is my DH birthday.  He said he doesn't want any cake until tomorrow.  Would it be bad if I cut it and eat a piece after he goes to bed?:eek:

Oh Ren!! I think you NEEEEEED a piece of cake!!!!     and it is his birthday so    go ahead CUT THE MIDDLE OUT and put a dollar over it!!  it will make his day!! TRUST ME  !!!!  but dont tell anyone I ever did this ok???  because they think I am perfect and I made fun of them that wont eat the edge of the brownies/
Thanks im super happy right now lol sent baby pics to everyone lol

LOL  baby announcements 

So today is my DH birthday.  He said he doesn't want any cake until tomorrow.  Would it be bad if I cut it and eat a piece after he goes to bed?:eek:

Oh Ren!! I think you NEEEEEED a piece of cake!!!!     and it is his birthday so    go ahead CUT THE MIDDLE OUT and put a dollar over it!!  it will make his day!! TRUST ME  !!!!  but dont tell anyone I ever did this ok???  because they think I am perfect and I made fun of them that wont eat the edge of the brownies/

Caughtcha...... You will never ever hear the end of it..!

The first time we got chickens was when I was 7, and I had always LOVED any type of animals. We got full grown ones though, a rooster and 5 hens, and I was pretty mad when the rooster pecked me the first day. Anyway, when I was 8, I had researched about broody hens, because my favorite hen was sitting in a nesting box and was hissing and pecking at me. She sat on 3 eggs, and hatching day, I walked out there, (She trusted me to lift her up and look at the eggs after a couple days) I moved her over, and two of the eggs were wiggling around, no pips. I started shrieking, out of happiness, for my mom. You wouldn't believe how fast she came running. She ran in the coop, I guess thinking I cut myself or the rooster tried to kill me, or something like that. Instead, I was pointing at the nest silently, and my mom turned me to face her and slapped me. I scared her too much... Whoops

Told you he's mad everyone... Eggs are doing great! Day 7, 1/3 of the way through hatch. It feels like this is taking forever, but that's probably because I spend so much time swooning over them lol. I'm gonna feel really old by the time they hatch...:old

It'll get easier. Now I just stop by my incubator about 30-40 times a day just to take a quick glance at the temp and humidity and move on... about 30 minutes later. See? I'm not swooning over mine like I did before!  :celebrate

Seriously, I only check the temp and humidity if I'm in the vicinity... and the rest of the time I'm trying to keep up with this thread!!!   

:lau

So today is my DH birthday. He said he doesn't want any cake until tomorrow. Would it be bad if I cut it and eat a piece after he goes to bed?
ep.gif
Happy birthday, Ren's DH!!! Uhm... who provided the cake? That should be the determining factor of whether or not eating a piece without him is acceptable. If you provided the cake, then you should eat all you want... and get him another one tomorrow. You can always say a chicken pooped on it or something like that! Just a thought...
wink.png

LOL baby announcements

Oh Ren!! I think you NEEEEEED a piece of cake!!!! and it is his birthday so go ahead CUT THE MIDDLE OUT and put a dollar over it!! it will make his day!! TRUST ME !!!! but dont tell anyone I ever did this ok??? because they think I am perfect and I made fun of them that wont eat the edge of the brownies/

I definitely need something after today, lol. I don't have a dollar, can I leave an IOU? LOL. I won't tell
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom