INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza!!
hugs.gif
good deal on the better thermometer! hatch day when?
Considering purchasing an incubator with a turner first, and using the current LG as a hatcher. Still need to make sure that it will maintain a temperature. Will test run them at the same time. So probably a couple of weeks before starting the test run. Want the ducklings out of the brooder before then too.

We are looking at getting hatching eggs for some more exotic breeds from a breeder that is within a reasonable driving distance. So I want to have my hatch rate up to 70% or higher before then.

Well it appears I got a new serama hen. A family I know through 4h bought a hen through OC seramas and she sent an extra, so she gave it to me! Nice Christmas suprise! And she has supposedly already started Laying
1f44d.png
so I hope for some eggs. She is also really nice quality prob class a

Still nothing with the eggs
smack.gif

mostly busy my mom's over so I'm kinda sniper posting today.....
hugs.gif
sniper postin! Hello Mom!

Considering purchasing an incubator with a turner first, and using the current LG as a hatcher. Still need to make sure that it will maintain a temperature. Will test run them at the same time. So probably a couple of weeks before starting the test run. Want the ducklings out of the brooder before then too.

We are looking at getting hatching eggs for some more exotic breeds from a breeder that is within a reasonable driving distance. So I want to have my hatch rate up to 70% or higher before then.
I agree! sounds like you have a good plan in place! I think you have this in the bag now!

Day 13 Sally!
awesomefreakingtastic my friend!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Well it appears I got a new serama hen. A family I know through 4h bought a hen through OC seramas and she sent an extra, so she gave it to me! Nice Christmas suprise! And she has supposedly already started Laying
1f44d.png
Good news!!! Must have pictures of serama you know!

Quote: Even then it's up for interpretation

ya think
gig.gif
??? love you Mich, glad you put your beautiful faces up this Christmas!!

1f44d.png

:yesss:
I forget, did you update on what type of pest you have on your chooks?

Still nothing with the eggs

:smack

mostly busy my mom's over so I'm kinda sniper posting today.....:hugs

sniper postin!  Hello Mom!

I agree! sounds like you have a good plan in place!  I think you have this in the bag now!

Day 13 Sally!

awesomefreakingtastic my friend! :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

1f44d.png

Good news!!!  Must have pictures of serama you know!

That's the rumor.

BaHahahahahhaha

"what you dont see with your eyes, dont witness with your mouth" :gig  

Even then it's up for interpretation

ya think:gig   ???  love you Mich, glad you put your beautiful faces up this Christmas!! 

If I'm Mitch (hopefully not witch), thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom