INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, rock paper scissors.
ugh you know how I fell about that rock paper scissors crap!

Awesome!! I was thinking you forgot about us!! are they all girls?

Nope. It is only day 19 so if they don't pip today they technically wouldn't be late haha but I am hoping for a pip soon
gotcha!! any minute crackin shells!
fl.gif

Before washing:

After washing - Plus a few I found in the yard.

-Kathy

more details on your washing? you chose to do whut? did you get bloom off for a better hatch rate?
are you going to dip during incubation or spray..... OUT WITH IT LOVE!!
pop.gif
@casportpony

Will 51% humidity shrink wrap them?
probably, more papertowels sponges or water in the bottom, even if it dont have a pan try a tad dripped, whatever to get it up

Keeping your feet warm is the easy part, but the boots are uncomfortable to sleep in
lau.gif
big_smile.png
I have some big warm boots that would never let me rest!

A hot brick wrapped in a towel would be easier on the body & nerves
nah I have rice heat packs! or stones would work better than a brick

Sally, do you need to go back to repeat A&P 101??? What do feet have to do with it???
because I have severe raynauds, from getting frost bit toes as a kid hunting, and when my feet get bad instead of the nitro cream I have to put on them, I run for the bed to warm them up because I cant put heat on them or they burn like heck when they decide to wake up!

Last edited:
@CrazyChickLady7 how is the humidity? Once you wet the sponges and put a wet rag in there leave the bator closed. It will probably slowly come back up to the desired humidity.

I didnt have to open it. The sponges are right below the corked holes. So I just pull out the cork and pour water in.

ugh  you know how I fell about that rock paper scissors crap!

Awesome!! I was thinking you forgot about us!!  are they all girls?

gotcha!!  any minute crackin shells! :fl

more details on your washing?  you chose to do whut?  did you get bloom off for a better hatch rate?

are you going to dip during incubation or spray..... OUT WITH IT LOVE!! :pop @casportpony

probably, more papertowels sponges or water in the bottom, even if it dont have a pan try a tad dripped, whatever to get it up

:D   I have some big warm boots that would never let me rest!   

nah I have rice heat packs!  or stones would work better than a brick

because I have severe raynauds, and when my feet get bad instead of the nitro cream I have to put on them, I run for the bed to warm them up because I cant put heat on them or they burn like heck when they decide to wake up! 

Hopefully! It is hard not to sit by the bator all day and see if there is a pip! Hope for one tomorrow.
1f44d.png

ugh  you know how I fell about that rock paper scissors crap!

Awesome!! I was thinking you forgot about us!!  are they all girls?

gotcha!!  any minute crackin shells! :fl

more details on your washing?  you chose to do whut?  did you get bloom off for a better hatch rate?

are you going to dip during incubation or spray..... OUT WITH IT LOVE!! :pop @casportpony

:D   I have some big warm boots that would never let me rest!   

nah I have rice heat packs!  or stones would work better than a brick

because I have severe raynauds, from getting frost bit toes as a kid hunting, and when my feet get bad instead of the nitro cream I have to put on them, I run for the bed to warm them up because I cant put heat on them or they burn like heck when they decide to wake up! 

No I don't, you never said anythin about it :confused:

Ok. So did you add a wet rag? That would definitely raise the humidity. It is ok if you open is for a second to add the wet rag.

I added water going back up to check humidity now. I hate stairs...at least they somewhat keep me from staring constantly. Im proud of myself. I resisted the urge to candle constantly. I only did day 5, day 10, and day 18

I added water going back up to check humidity now. I hate stairs...at least they somewhat keep me from staring constantly. Im proud of myself. I resisted the urge to candle constantly. I only did day 5, day 10, and day 18

You have more self control than me
1f602.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom