INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not done growing, and was accidentally bred at seven months so she is a bit delayed, but she is the same size as my Boer, just a bit leaner. I am not sure if that is the Kiko or the fact that my Boer doe is out of a 350+ pound buck.
ep.gif
I knew Boer got big but not that big. I'd like to try and get some Boer/Kiko crosses to keep as weed controlers.

dax and Mike, what is the difference with the no climb fence than welded wire fence? I read they may break welds but will a little nigerian dwarf break them? heck I sure cant and I tried already lol I already have welded wire up at 48" and use a small livestock electric fence system

Items You May Like
  • x 330 ft.

Goat Fence, 48 in. x 330 ft.

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ 4.6 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
    (16)

$269.99

SKU #366033899
    line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
    spacer

DETAILS
    SPECIFICATIONS
    REVIEWS
    Q&A
    MORE INFO
    This mesh Goat Fence provides safe containment for goats and other livestock. The 4 in. x 4 in. squares help prevent injury by keeping animals from sticking their heads out of the fence, and the fencing is flexible on impact. This low-carbon steel fence is sure to keep any predator out and protect your livestock.
    Class 1 galvanization prevents rusting 4 in. x 4 in. squares Deters animals from putting their heads through the fence Minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
    NOTE: Brand may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.

(0)
    $269.99

dax and Mike, what is the difference with the no climb fence than welded wire fence? I read they may break welds but will a little nigerian dwarf break them? heck I sure cant and I tried already lol I already have welded wire up at 48" and use a small livestock electric fence system

Items You May Like

• $269.99

SKU #366033899
    line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
    spacer

DETAILS
    SPECIFICATIONS
    REVIEWS
    Q&A
    MORE INFO
    This mesh Goat Fence provides safe containment for goats and other livestock. The 4 in. x 4 in. squares help prevent injury by keeping animals from sticking their heads out of the fence, and the fencing is flexible on impact. This low-carbon steel fence is sure to keep any predator out and protect your livestock.
    Class 1 galvanization prevents rusting 4 in. x 4 in. squares Deters animals from putting their heads through the fence Minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
    NOTE: Brand may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.

(0)
    $269.99

I think "no climb" fencing has the small holes at the bottom and goes up to the big ones at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom