INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P
Quote: My first keet did that, then the others did too. I think it is normal and nothing to worry about.

Quote: So sorry to hear this.
hugs.gif

Quote: And sower!
gig.gif

Yes!
lau.gif

Some pics of the second hatch 10 weeks old

Very Nice!

Mornin y'all
frow.gif

-Banti
Good Monring Banti!

Good Morning!!!!!
2615.png
2600.png
2615.png
Good Morning Liz!

lau.gif

I have no clue, but some are heading out, project birds, I have a feather picker and it better NOT be a sapphire which I think they are since they are the only ones with feathers unless I got a bad molt going on and I dont see tons of feathers!!! even necks are bare and red!!! ughhh

lol
Morning Sunshine
hugs.gif

and my poor brain
Not much earlier
good morning Banti!!
Drink more coffee than.

and my poor brain
Not much earlier
good morning Banti!!

Mornin!

:lau

I have no clue, but some are heading out, project birds, I have a feather picker and it better NOT be a sapphire which I think they are since they are the only ones with feathers unless I got a bad molt going on and I dont see tons of feathers!!! even necks are bare and red!!! ughhh 

lol

Oh, I hope not! :fl

Must be a lot then..... I have OCD about counting them all so if one is missing I can find it -or its body- before the next morning. Can you imagine how long it would take me to close up a flock that big? :lau

My first keet did that, then the others did too. I think it is normal and nothing to worry about.

Thank you

Yes! :lau

Very Nice!

Good Monring Banti!

Good Morning Liz!

Good morning!

Thanks lol  american buff me thinks lol

should be fine just keep watch.  you can try adding vits to waterers.

love the pure whites!

yeppers, life is amazing you know it!

Okay, thanks y'all!
-Banti

Hello everybody. .. how's hatching
frow.gif

Quote: Yeah, mine does as well - I ended up keeping it laying on its side on the ground by the coop - it does fine there. It doesn't leak so much that it empties itself. All the ways I tried to hang or carry it just leaked even more, including all over my pants leg, so I wouldn't try the holster unless you want to look like Matt Dillon with bladder control issues...
gig.gif

Sally, can you explain that food set up? I presume it's to keep it from being wasted, but I'm confused at how the chickies can get to it when they're little...
its just a shallow dish I add after the first week, sprinkle food down on papertowels and the food sits down there the first week. Then when they start get messy and I get shavigns it goes up there in that dish to save feed from getting into shavings
Quote: So sorry to hear this.
hugs.gif

Quote: CH, not only is Thing One adorable, you took an AWESOME photo looking at him from above!!! Neat perspective!
thumbsup.gif

I have a question on auto sexing.

I have a hen who is Dominique x white leghorn (roo was wl), and had her covered by a mixed unknown breed Roo. The chicks hatching are yellow, and other chicks are black with white head dots. Could they be auto sexing??? If so, which are hens and which are Roos?

Minor correction: I think you mean "sex linked" - which is when a cross or hybrid leads to the ability to sex chicks at hatch. "Auto sexing" is a characteristic of specific breeds (a small number of them), in which you can breed them true (no crosses) and still sex them at hatch. The distinction is that the babies of sex linked chicks aren't necessarily sexable at hatch (unless you do another specific hybrid cross).
Supper,frayed catfish,crawfish,frog legs,and white beans yum yum.
smile.png
Sounds delicious!!!!
droolin.gif

(I had a tunafish sandwich...
hmm.png
)
Quote: And you correct Chaos' grammar???!!!
th.gif

Imma come take your keyboard away, girl!
lol.png

OK, so has anyone else noticed that ducks are ALWAYS SMILING? Some of you may think it's cute, but doesn't it look just a little too sinister, like they know something we don't?! I've begun to wonder if they are all secretly plotting against the human race. I mean, look at what they did to poor Banti - they melted her brain!!!
ep.gif

- Ant Farm
sinister
lau.gif
dont worry I dont think they will take over the world anytime soon, just attack those who are always smelling like fresh bread @Fire Ant Farm

can you send me some of this for breakfast please?

monkey-bread-section.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom