INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have one of my 3 week old Polish chicks that it's bottom beak isn't lined up with the top, and it seems to be getting worse. This chick is smaller than the other 3 from the same hatch - so I think it's not getting as much food. Is there anything I can do to help it?

Thanks!

For those who know Ur condolences are in order as his second batch of 30 coveted heritage RIR are on day 22 with only two having hatched and the last eight don't look good :(

For those who know Ur condolences are in order as his second batch of 30 coveted heritage RIR are on day 22 with only two having hatched and the last eight don't look good
sad.png
AWWWW I know he was so looking forward to those chicks!! I'm hoping the 8 remaining get with the program!!!

Hi All,

I have one of my 3 week old Polish chicks that it's bottom beak isn't lined up with the top, and it seems to be getting worse. This chick is smaller than the other 3 from the same hatch - so I think it's not getting as much food. Is there anything I can do to help it?

Thanks!
Cross BEAK Scissor BEAK post #74787

For those who know Ur condolences are in order as his second batch of 30 coveted heritage RIR are on day 22 with only two having hatched and the last eight don't look good
sad.png
i saw that over on the may hal
hit.gif

hide.gif
i hate air conditioning
WHAT ????????????????????????????? NO WAY I would DIE without it!!!

Good morning,everybody
frow.gif
.sorry I'm up very late.
I missed you, you got up very late!
frow.gif

I might be getting a goat
you cant just have one goat well I guess you can if you gonna sleep wit it

See the zip tie fix on the fence? This is welded wire. I dunno what I'd do without zip ties!
lau.gif

-Banti
love.gif

Quote: i like siting in the cool creek fishing getting bit by deer flies and eaten alive by mosquitos I must be ill

Quote: me too come to think of it

Quote:
oh but I prefer the dogs yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom