INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I ever gave ice cubes to my chickens unless my cup dropped lol [COLOR=008080]NAVELS She HATCHED! But what's with her butt?[/COLOR] post #25012 see below chicks overrun after this hatch, but a guy from NJ is coming to buy all I have available. now I wish I woulda set more lol thank you I would love to see them!! I toss into woods cats get them lol see ortho links I posted before this
[COLOR=000000]Eggs UNHATCHED at end of Incubation[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Step by Step Guide to ASSISTED Hatching -[/COLOR] Click HERE [COLOR=FF0000]I HAVE EGGS LEFT UNHATCHED NOW WHAT?[/COLOR] post #25223 [COLOR=008080]EGGTOPSYS & REMINDERS IF YOU WANT US TO HELP SEE[/COLOR] post #2140 post #42654 post #44923 post #45013 post #54834
NJ?? Wow! Guess he really wants them!

Our Blue Orpingtons originated from Bill Bowman.

They are big birds with very good color. As with all Blue chickens you will get some Blues, some Blacks, and some Splash.
The Blues were produced from crossing the Blacks and Whites and were admitted to the APA standard in 1923. Standard weight is cock: 10 lbs. hen 8 lbs. ckl. 8 1/2 lbs & pullet 7 lbs. Ours are consistently at or above these weights.

Our Blue Orps are very good layers of a large brown egg. They will set and they make good mothers. They are very docile.
We seldom show them but have had best of variety at the big shows including Lucasville and the Ohio National.

-
WHAT ????????????????????????????? NO WAY I would DIE without it!!!

I missed you, you got up very late!
frow.gif

you cant just have one goat well I guess you can if you gonna sleep wit it

love.gif

i like siting in the cool creek fishing getting bit by deer flies and eaten alive by mosquitos I must be ill

me too come to think of it

oh but I prefer the dogs yard
nope the air coming out is too cold

He called it a freaking tragedy
hit.gif

He said he thought the USPS played soccer with the box, and they were worse than the first batch.
Given the cost and how bad he wanted them it is a tragedy
hit.gif
hit.gif

Quote: pond to swim in to give you duck itch, lol

Thanks for the link. How do you post a link?

All I can do is copy the URL. What does everyone think about using brace clips and rubber bands to hold it together at night, taking the bands off 1 time during the day for it to eat?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1104343/chick-braces-for-cross-beak
i went to the 1st page to sally's note highlighted the link then copy/paste, i didnt click the link

are you free ranging on the other side of the septic too?
i assume u looked at the pic? the septic/leachfield is my back yard, if you connect the red square to the back of the house, thats the septic

he resells them, I give them to him dirt cheap and he sells over in NJ to backyard chicken lovers there in the subs.   

I'd never ever be able to resell them, I'd be like "Oh, but this one is sooo cute! Gotta keep it! Aww, this one is the sweetest thing, gotta keep it too..." :lau

[COLOR=EE82EE]- [/COLOR]
nope the air coming out is too cold

:hit :hit

pond to swim in to give you duck itch, lol

i went to the 1st page to sally's note highlighted the link then copy/paste, i didnt click the link

i assume u looked at the pic? the septic/leachfield is my back yard, if you connect the red square to the back of the house, thats the septic

You mean I don't already? LOL
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom