INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candled. All of the eggs are dead.
hmm.png

Some slosh, some look sunken and yellow.... None have veins, none have movement, and only one had drawdown. It is driving me insane not knowing what I am doing wrong!!!
-Banti
That's horrible!
hugs.gif

-Kathy

Ok,so it's day nineteen just started for six Silkie eggs under a hen and.five are pipped internally and one externally.and the I have seven muscovy eggs under my muscovy hen only on day 28 and they are internally pipiing already
Why are you messing with eggs under your broodies?

-Kathy

Quote: sweet!!!

Quote:
any preference>? S plural lol

Quote: turn more, they get into position much earlier than that, its the turning at the beginning that effects this, you had shipped eggs, nothing you could do unless they had good air cells and you could turn as needed from the start. but you couldnt because of air cells. I turn good eggs as usual and dont turn bad air cells

Oh and chaos

smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

Think before you type.
Hi liz!

It is filtered water (that I drink, it had better be clean!) From a private well, not a public water service.
-Banti

If you haven't already had your water tested you should. I thought ours was fine till I had it checked. I was told after the testing if we were renting the place they would make us move the renters out till we got a clean test

Last edited:
I may drink my coffee black, but I love a splash of coffee in my milk. Basically, I drink milk from my coffee mug when the coffee is gone.
tongue.png
Good way to clean out the coffee taste from your mug.

Are you gonna make me cry again?
Oh and chaos

smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

Think before you type.
Nope you should know by now that ain't gonna happen.

sweet!!!

any preference>?   S plural lol

turn more, they get into position much earlier than that, its the turning at the beginning that effects this, you had shipped eggs, nothing you could do unless they had good air cells and you could turn as needed from the start. but you couldnt because of air cells.  I turn good eggs as usual and dont turn bad air cells

Hi liz!

Happy and Healthy.

So if I have a chick that's half barred half silver penciled ... And the chick is barred, is the chick a cockerel? Because that's what my brain tells me and said chick feather sexed as a female but now is in that awkward I see boys everywhere stage and the barring is coming in and I'm all hey... Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom