INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing evening chores when I looked up to see the chickens in my garden.
th.gif
I had forgotten to shut the gate when I was done watering.
Oh no. You have a garden left?

Didn't know there was such a meeting

I will have to get you in our thread. Oh by the way. I went by Bradshaw feed today and they have lots of chicks. I was impressed. Almost bought a couple of houdans but was able to resist. Then they tell me they get new chicks every Thursday morning. Oh no. Might have to drive back up.

Last edited:
Hey folks, apoligizes for not being around much, been towards busy opening up the back yard, finishing the shed/pump house, tried to hatch some chicks normal hen sitting didn't work out so good, just pulled them today not even gonna see if they were fertile, one that I did the chick didn't develope so I stopped there, they were due around memorial day no pictures this time..

now I have to ask all of you I'm looking at buying a bator any recomendations? I do have the homemade on but I ain't ready for that yet,
@SilverHair WHOOOOTTTTT there you are!!! how are you??? how is the wife? The back yard is getting there eh!!! good for you!!

Quote: i bet, I had a coop full of eggeaters and they sure looked like great chickens nice shiny feathering and sexy chicken bods lol

Quote: Good Post!

Quote: Thanks!!

Quote: Something going on in Fremont right now.
http://patch.com/california/fremont/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-fremont

Bad day in CA.

-Kathy
oh sad sad day in CA

I'm back
Didn't even miss me, didya?
Hi whites, night whites sweet dreams young man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom