INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BantyChooks

I just asked her what she wanted for her second birthday. "Ducks!"

First hatch. Ancona Ducks. Set them Late on May 8th. Wasn't paying attention to days. (Cheapo still air, hand turn) Went to turn them last night and one moved
1f631.png
lol. So if I did the count right yesterday was day 25 and lock down? 28 days being Sunday? So far the entire time temp has stayed 100 +/-1. But humidity has not stayed consistent. Now I have water in bottom, a rolled up wet hand towel inside and a big towel wrapped around top on outside leaving 1 air hole open to get it at least 65%. I think if I open 2nd air hole I won't be able to keep humidity up. Its leveled at 73% but I'm sure it'll go down with lockdown. Is this all okay? Suggestions?

Started with 11 eggs. 2 were clear. 1 quit early took it out. At last candling (tuesday) 2 looked different then the rest but we left them in because were new and unsure. 3 were moving alot. The rest had some movement not nearly as much.

Open the air hole!!! You must let them breathe!
Congrats on the progress!

Last edited:
Aske me and I will give you tge info that my practice is based on.
It is very simple first step you should do some blood check
Check for the levels of triglycerides , glucose, HDL, LDL, and make a special request for A1C test, and test for the funcyion of your liver enzymes. After you have your results practice according to this principal
1. Carbohydrates especially grains, wheat, barely, rice, corn ect you should eat for the minimum possible!
If you intend toneat from them eat the ones thst have low Glicimic index like Spelt or oats
2. No sugar, honey ect.
3, proteins are wonderful eggs, meet, fish, hige fat cheese are exelent (remmber no Bred!)
4. Vegetebels are wonderful except from potatoes ( l know I know, I am sorry!)
5. Fruit not to much ( grapes and watermelon are the eorst very high GI!)
6. Almond, nuts are extra good.
7. Oils the only one that you dhould use are olive oil or butter
8.NEVER NEVER USE MARGARINE, !!

After 4-5 months redo the blood tests and see if ther6 is any improvement.

I AM PRACTICING THIS FOR 6 MONTHS, LOST 11 KG, MY TRIGLYCERIDES WENT DOWN, ALSO COLESTEROL, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT I IMPRUVED EXTREMLY WELL MY LIVER FUNCTIO, I feel more energetic, less tired and much more powerful.
I czn give you the expletion but it is very hard for me to write Glouconeogensis and outer terms like that in English!
big_smile.png
goodpost.gif

@Sally Sunshine OE that first pipped is out and the CBR/CCL is zipping
do you have a camera set up or are you skipping work?

First hatch. Ancona Ducks. Set them Late on May 8th. Wasn't paying attention to days. (Cheapo still air, hand turn) Went to turn them last night and one moved
1f631.png
lol. So if I did the count right yesterday was day 25 and lock down? 28 days being Sunday? So far the entire time temp has stayed 100 +/-1. But humidity has not stayed consistent. Now I have water in bottom, a rolled up wet hand towel inside and a big towel wrapped around top on outside leaving 1 air hole open to get it at least 65%. I think if I open 2nd air hole I won't be able to keep humidity up. Its leveled at 73% but I'm sure it'll go down with lockdown. Is this all okay? Suggestions?

Started with 11 eggs. 2 were clear. 1 quit early took it out. At last candling (tuesday) 2 looked different then the rest but we left them in because were new and unsure. 3 were moving alot. The rest had some movement not nearly as much.
i have no usefel info but GOOD LUCK!!!

@BantyChooks

lau.gif
Love it!!!
I want her!!

1f631.png

Open the air hole. Humidity shouldn't be controlled by limiting oxygen. Yes day 25 would be lockdown day for 28 day ducks.

didnt happen unless there are pictures......

good morning mike!!

good morning!!!

lau.gif

Good Morning beautiful!!
So cute!

sorry on the last few, but at least tucker gave you a few, hopefully there will be a bunch of pullets
fl.gif

Hookey!! go fishin!
good morning!

mornin

good monring

lol, good morning!

good morning!

good morning!

craigslist, or Banti

See you later!

But yourself exactly what you deserve!! Happy birthday!

have a great day!

Jace pic and pebbles pic

good luck!!

ketchups the best part!

GOOD MORNING!!
I posted a pic
tongue.gif

@BantyChooks

love.gif

do you have a camera set up or are you skipping work?
I have a wife.

Morning

1f631.png

Good luck with them.

TIPS n TRICKS to raising humidity in incubators post #42512

my husband hate my chickens, he would never keep an eye on the bator for me, and will probably try to sabotage my attempt at building a bator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom