INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a crazy hatching week here! I bought 6 dozen hatching eggs from a breeder for $30 because the person that ordered them didn't show up to pick them up. There were a mix of Cochins, Mille fleur, rhodebar, leghorn and americaunas. I had to use all three of my available incubators but got everything set. After candling #1 I eliminated a little more than a dozen and the second candle a few more were removed from the mix. We are now up to 36 hatched, 5 still pipping and 9 possibly unviable. Not bad for my 3rd hatch!
go chickies :jumpy

Our second lockdown is tomorrow. Here's a picture of her first hatch we did lose two since they were hatched. I have Seabright and Rose Combs in my incubator right now. Only half of the eggs seemed hatchable by day 14. All of my barred Cochins we're definitely not fertilized. So apparently our rooster is not doing his job. He is going to have to go. Unfortunately to stay here you have to have a purpose and being a pet is not a purpose. lol Now to try to find him a home.
:love
I love brahmas. Maybe more will hatch. Hello again all. Anyone on here now?
Me too! Brahmas are SO cute and docile. :love I miss my brahma girl..... -Banti
awww sorry sweetie!!
HINT: never add up how much money you have spent on eggs, chicks and supplies.......
oh do tell!!!!
Mmmm I think that I insulted , un intentionally! , a member of BYC in another thread. I said to her that the meaning in Hebrew, of her dog name is -Gonorrhea. ..........
:lau
I have some more of this....... מורן is a very popular name here, and it is a name of a very beutiful plant, the problem is the meaning of it in English, because מורן is pronounced in english "MORAN" :gig דור is another popular name for boys here, and it's meaning in English is generation. The problem is that the pronunciation of דור in English is "DOR" דודו is another one, "DUDU" :lau
:lau
We have one memmber in ouer thread that the meaning in Hebrew of its forum name is - castrated. ..... AND I NEVER SAY WHO HE IS!!
Bullock!!!!

מְסוּרָס
Almost! :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom