INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our current house doesn't get any. Our township will host a trick or treat night at a local park. It's a fairly rural township.

How are you this morning?
The church down the road does a trunk or treat, and have a parking lot event.

I'm doing good, just waiting for my daughter to get home from the airport, before I sneak out of work to pick her up. I'm playing hooky this afternoon. How about you?

The church down the road does a trunk or treat, and have a parking lot event.

I'm doing good, just waiting for my daughter to get home from the airport, before I sneak out of work to pick her up. I'm playing hooky this afternoon. How about you?
Yea lots of our area churches will do those type of things as well.

That's always fun to play hooky from work for the afternoon..........or an entire day. I'm doing alright. Depending on who you ask I'm working hard........or hardly working.

I live at the top of a very long driveway - which the entrance is an easement between two houses. We get ZERO trick or treaters. My mother LOVES seeing all the costumes on the kids. She will take lawn chairs down to the bottom of the driveway, dress up, and sit there and hand out candy. There are two houses on my lot, and I have tenants in the back house. They sit down there with my mom and also pass out candy.
Thats cute, my house doesnt get trick or treaters but the town puts on a haunted town

Try this one!

I think it's hot inofgh!
lau.gif
Maybe, it would work nice and fast!

Whats up in the thread? I miss ouer MIA female power ladies! Were AbiSall have gone?
X@

What's in the trunk?
Wouldnt you like to know!
but they decorate their trunks and hand out candy

That's always fun to play hooky from work for the afternoon..........or an entire day. I'm doing alright. Depending on who you ask I'm working hard........or hardly working.
definitely

What's in the trunk?
I've never gone to one, but I would guess candy.....?????

I'm doing the hardly working today routine. Next week, I'm planning a couple days off - heading out of town for a long (birthday) weekend.
Thats cute, my house doesnt get trick or treaters but the town puts on a haunted town

Maybe, it would work nice and fast!

X@

Wouldnt you like to know!
but they decorate their trunks and hand out candy

definitely
I would totally love to go through a haunted town!!! That sounds like fun!!!!

That was me golfing shift while hitting 2
tongue.gif
You golfed shift?

I've never gone to one, but I would guess candy.....?????

I'm doing the hardly working today routine. Next week, I'm planning a couple days off - heading out of town for a long (birthday) weekend.
I would totally love to go through a haunted town!!! That sounds like fun!!!!
Happy early birthday then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom