INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never even NOTICED an internal pip.....I wouldn't know what to look for.  

I just locked down 70 eggs yesterday.  Only 4 of them had draw down air cells.  Should I have waited?  I lock them down more when the timing fits for me, not for them.

If you candle and see a triangle shape/shadow seemingly pressed against the shell, that's an Internal pip.

Through the membrane, breathing the air in the aircells that has hopefully grown, but not through the shell yet

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite

I answered one .. which I think was correct lol. Of course that's my opinion. . The other not so much..
Of course without other opinions the person might not know what to do.
I remember when this thread got started.. Sally used to highlight daily of the incubation topics..who had what going..
It was helpful. .

She's not here as much to do it anymore

Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way

Any volunteers?

If you candle and see a triangle shape/shadow seemingly pressed against the shell, that's an Internal pip.

Through the membrane, breathing the air in the aircells that has hopefully grown, but not through the shell yet

By the last breath of the fourth winds blow
Better raise your ears
The sound of hooves knock at your door
Lock up your wife and children now
It's time to wield the blade
For now you have got some company

Ok, I'll have to check for that. I'm such a horrible candler. I have strong enough flash lights, I'm just clueless.

I really have never noticed one, but I have had lots of chicks hatch!

The baby that we forgot to lock down, that hatched in the turner and got it's leg stuck is doing fine!! Can't even tell which chick it was.

Something's wrong, shut the light

Heavy thoughts tonight

And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars

Dreams of dragon's fire

And of things that will bite

Hi my freind take it light
You live and breed so everything is right
Turn up the motor and check the tiers
Travel through the good land and see the site!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom