INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ambient humidity? I run dry (28%) in my LG, but AC size is your best bet.
fl.gif
fl.gif
Ummm .... my hygrometer is being calibrated now .... I should have done this before, but for some reason I thought that I needed an accurate hygrometer to measure humidity, and I didn't even think to calibrate the one I have.
he.gif
I feel really really stupid right now.
he.gif

Just popping in....so far I have two of three hatched.....Tiny little silkies
woot.gif

A rabbit that wants to be a cop someday, and does it. She moves to Zootopia where predators don't eat prey (no fowl to speak of in the movie). She meets a sly fox, and ends up having to work with him to solve a case. It turns out he is just a misunderstood fox that was traumatized as a child. He is so just so darn sweet and he sticks up for her, saves her life... He is her hero. :love :love

Ah.

Ummm .... my hygrometer is being calibrated now .... I should have done this before, but for some reason I thought that I needed an accurate hygrometer to measure humidity, and I didn't even think to calibrate the one I have. :he  I feel really really stupid right now.:he

:woot

:hugs
We've all been there!
Thanks
I'm just a hard learner, I guess. You know what Franklin said: "Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other." Ah, well, I've learned now!

Yep. I've been a pupil in the School of Hard Knocks more than once! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom