INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax you feed yer goats BOSS at all? trying to figure out how much, the doelings skin is dry they are aprox 11 weeks now

Hi
9 Guests
Auroradream26 Chaos18 CyndiD Duckies Girls casportpony h2oratt kwhites634ronott1
Internet is finally back!

I
bow.gif
to those of you that can follow this thread on your mobile devices.

-Kathy

anyone know if there is anything shade loving that would grow in grazing frame?

Here's one I put along the inside wall of my coop. I placed it there to discourage perching/pooping on it. It has wheat growing in the picture, but I replaced that with St. Augustine (more protein). I also recently lowered the top to be closer to the ground than it is in the pictures.

lol your GFM! of course you can! good luck!!!! such beautiful babies! Mike sent me eggs too, two rolling a few loose but majority looks good, when will you set? @mlm Mike you setting too? no I am so miserable too but thanks
Hmm, dunno, sometime tomorrow maybe, and just not turn? These eggs are 4+ days old. Hope you Get Well Soon! :hugs
Looks like it might be next week, if that's ok. (I've gotten caught up in reading primary articles about Avian Leukosis Virus, and I THINK I have convinced myself to keep the little Starlet twins.) Can you give me an idea about what specifically you are interested in knowing, or do you just want general info? (Also, texts and on site online access to library stuff is in the office, hence the next week part) Not bad at all, for us. Mid-90s. I keep waiting for it to go to H-E-DoubleHockeySticks any day now. I'm afraid it'll happen when I'm out of town and my more inexperienced chicken sitter is looking after them. :/ - Ant Farm
That'd be fine! I am especially interested in why tiamulin kills it, but as I think that q got answered I'm just looking to arm myself with knowledge.
Too bad. It's a duckling runnng across a field. Yes, I have rubber gloves as well. Very important for certain jobs! :sick
Umm. Yes! To say the least. :sick
Hi [COLOR=5E5E5E] 9 Guests[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Auroradream26 Chaos18 CyndiD Duckies Girls casportpony h2oratt kwhites634 ronott1 [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Internet is finally back![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I :bow to those of you that can follow this thread on your mobile devices.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]-Kathy[/COLOR]
It is very hard! Tablet is the smallest I can go without yanking my hair out. :barnie

Last edited:
Hi [COLOR=5E5E5E] 9 Guests[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Auroradream26 Chaos18 CyndiD Duckies Girls casportpony h2oratt kwhites634 ronott1 [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Internet is finally back![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I :bow to those of you that can follow this thread on your mobile devices.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]-Kathy[/COLOR]
I envy those that have other options. The only internet we can get at our farm is on the phone and only in two places in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom