INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I missed a lot of posts! Darn mobile!
She doesn't clmb out. I renember my brother climbing out. As long as he wasn't hurt, he got his butt smacked and back in the crib.
Hey! What did I do to deserve that?!
I keep getting kicked out with a page saying that this page doesn't exist. Grrr, and that's on my PC. It took me a few hours to get back in, and now I"m 30 pages behind....

My brother is 1 year old. I've heard that he gave me my first black eye.... He would climb out of his crib into mine and give me a boost out. So, my parents walked in one day as he was boosting me, so he tossed me out, and then pretend he was right where he was supposed to be, and I was the naughty one.

Hello all! Thanks again for all the advice on my maybe mites, maybe slow feathering. I'm heading out right now to clean the coops and see what I find.

@BunnynChicks , at least just pop your head in and say hi to all us here at enablers inc.........
frow.gif
Hi.
frow.gif

Hi all I am back.Picked up a play house and toys from a co- worker, then pressure washed it and have it set up. Progress was interrupted by visitors but it's done and in the yard for my son's girlfriend's son.He isn't our grandson but he gets treated that way. Can't wait till they see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom