INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one catch up here? I try to but only get half of them read before everyone hops on. So yeah I miss a lot of info.
Some days it's easier than others.

Good morning Chaos18 and cabinchicky.

Whites I am up at 4:15 my time, but I usually don't post till after I get to work and get stopped. Before that it is get me ready and the chores done
wink.png

How are you this morning?

Ohhhh yes! Doing great! It's so big and fluffy! Need to wait to move them to brooder.Black one not dry yet and there is a t-storm getting ready to hit.

Morning everyone!
Have you read and prepared for an outage with the incubator?

Oh yeah have 2 generators. One in garage and one in the barn. Extension cords ready too. Need to keep sumps running as well or I will have a flooded basement, cold bator and cold coffee. So yeah that would be horrible.

I was going to ask where, but got my answer a few posts later. Wow! That is horrible!

Bantychooks. I saw you tagged me. I do pop in now and then, but don't post much. My little one is keeping me busy, and the pregnancy is going well. I hope all is ok with you to.

:hugs

[COLOR=FF0000]GOOD MORNING, SLEEPYHEADS[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]It's about time y'all got up![/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Here I sit, all alone, by myself, nobody else around, no body to talk to[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]I think I'll go eat worms[/COLOR]

Mornin whites! Gummy worms?

How does one catch up here? I try to but only get half of them read before everyone hops on. So yeah I miss a lot of info.

Speed read and multi quote...... Catching up whites style takes forever...... :lol:

Good morning all! :frow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom