INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
23/26 so far. The 3 remaining have no pips yet. They did get some ggop on them from last night's 2 hatchers so I think I will candle them and wipe them off. Also last night's hatcher #2 seems to be drying but not getting fluffy. The down feels like hair gel, should I wipe it down with a baby wipe or just not worry about it?

This is the part that doesn't work for me.  It does not embed, just goes back to the thread.

If you have android you may need to either update the BYC app or the OS of your phone. I couldn't add photos until I did that. Also holding your finger in the text screen might work instead of hitting the picture icon.

Last edited:
did they ship???
Nope I keep checking my for a tracking number and none yet. I'm just learning patience which is good because it with be awhile for the Bielefelder eggs to hatching. Then if they do hatch it will be a longer while before they give me eggs to hatch.

Sorry about the young part!! LOL :lau

It's funny you mention making a thread though because I actually thought of that and was considering it! Maybe I will. :)

As for it not working after that step, I'm afraid I cant help you as ive never had a problem. :(

Although actually I think I might have once but I simply retried and it worked. Or update

Yuppers, nothing new to me.

Do you find you have any issues with the 2nd, 3rd, etc. batches when you up the humidity for the first batch of eggs to hatch? It's my first staggered hatch and I'm nervous about ruining the other batches.
1f616.png

It doesn't work on my phone either from the app or the moblie website.  On the app I can't get the select button to even engage to allow me to pick out a photo, on the mobile website after I select my photo, it does not embed it into the reply like it's supposed to but simply takes me back to the top of the thread.  I just can't get it to work.  I have to download them to my computer and post them from there.  Frustrating, but whatever!

That happens to me too but I noticed that when it takes me to the thread after selecting/submitting my photo, if I hit back while on the thread, it takes me back to the reply box and the html code for the picture is there in the box. Maybe that might work for you too?

Here are my 23, I checked the other 3, 2 have internal pips and the chicks are peeping, the last one didn't have any movement or peeping but I left it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom