INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, Sally!!
1f62d.png
that poor girl. She's really had a rough couple of weeks. Bless her heart.

my trouble is, obviously its viral... now that she has this rash... but her excuse was for just the days last week.. so whut do I do now for school?

tell me about it.... they all was postin so fast I was gonna holler stop posting so I could catch up!!

oh reeeeeeaaahhly?

lau.gif
we already know this whites
bun.gif

dang kid has a fever and now a rash on her legs and butt!!!

see ya joey... sure we will hear from u in a half hour
lau.gif
Well, whadda you want?...I'm old, not cold.
gig.gif

I dont plan on gettin old, think people use that for an excuse
hu.gif
if anyone notices, when you stop is when it hurts.
lau.gif
geeezzz that sounds terrible written

my trouble is, obviously its viral... now that she has this rash... but her excuse was for just the days last week.. so whut do I do now for school?

ugh. Yeah because it's viral so there's nothing a doctor can do for it- so there's no point in taking her in there... Wonder if your pediatrician would email you a school excuse if you call them and explain and ask for one?

I sure know that whites!
highfive.gif
I've got a rep to uphold, ya know.

Hey, I've actually got some chicken news ( who'd have ever thunk it, on this thread). Along about Feb or March, I'm considering hatching a few chicks from my one hen that lays a pretty dark egg...a lot darker than the other five. I'm looking for a good-looking BCM to put in with them to replace that cantankerous RSL rooster I have now...tired of having to be on guard against him sneaking up behind me. I'm hoping a BCM will darken up the eggs from the whole flock. Should that be the case, or is egg color strictly up to the hen, regardless of the rooster covering her? If everything's on the hen, I'll get a pair of BCM's.

I don't know whether I'll incubate the eggs or not; depends on whether one of the girls cooperates again.

Last edited:
tell me about it.... they all was postin so fast  I was gonna holler stop posting so I could catch up!!

oh reeeeeeaaahhly?

:lau   we already know this whites :bun

dang kid has a fever and now a rash on her legs and butt!!!

see ya joey... sure we will hear from u in a half hour :lau
I' ll type slower.
Really!
Yep... we know.
Rash? Taking antibiotics? Might be the cause. Call doctor.
Has it been a half hour already???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom