INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to thank yall
highfive.gif
awesome to be thankful!!!

Quote: you should be able to, I started noting where the yolk sacks are at lockdown candle, its interesting as you can see some of the mals that way!

what can I use to keep my chickens cool
runt Paddler and everyone had a discussion not too long ago, I thought I put the links up in the notes but cant find them.

I think you can purchase a fine mister, or make a tray with cold water and frozen water bottles to keep it cold so they can get their feet in it to cool down. I dont do anything here, they have plenty of shade and cool wooded grounds, Be sure they have shade and some have fans blowing.

Install a fan in the coop

Last edited:
what can I use to keep my chickens cool

runt Paddler and everyone had a discussion not too long ago, I thought I put the links up in the notes but cant find them.

I think you can purchase a fine mister, or make a tray with cold water and frozen water bottles to keep it cold so they can get their feet in it to cool down. I dont do anything here, they have plenty of shade and cool wooded grounds, Be sure they have shade and some have fans blowing.
what she said lol

Hatching during a certain moon phase I am slightly familiar with but not hatching during a certain zodiac. That sounds really interesting! I'll have to look into it!
you should follow @ChickenCanoe 's thread

2016 Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom