INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't 4 months extremely early for a silkie to start laying?
Egg binding wouldn't make the bird extremely thin.

If the feathers have been hiding the loss of weight, and the pain of being egg bound kept her from eating much, it could fit. As for age, 16 is the early scale, and 24 is late. 20 being average IMO. 4 months could be close to 20 weeks depending on the actual DOB.
Just a thought. You cover most other things. All I had was egg bound and worms.

Good morning all. :frow

Late getting on the am so I'll also have to run off

Thanks Chicken Canoe for the links. The only one I hadn't seen is the one from nmcpoultry and interestingly enough the one hen upper left is like the one I was told wasn't good due to the comb being floppy. Really wish there was a standard for these guys in English. I've a neighbor visiting Sweeden maybe I can get her to find someone there to translate. I know Sweeden isn't the country of origin but maybe someone has something on it.

Good morning all.
frow.gif

Thanks Chicken Canoe for the links. The only one I hadn't seen is the one from nmcpoultry and interestingly enough the one hen upper left is like the one I was told wasn't good due to the comb being floppy. Really wish there was a standard for these guys in English. I've a neighbor visiting Sweeden maybe I can get her to find someone there to translate. I know Sweeden isn't the country of origin but maybe someone has something on it.

Good morning all. :frow

Morning Uncle Pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom