INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
get some!!! :ya
I haven't even got the hang of these baby chicks yet... My hubby would kill me. He's already not to happy about there chicks
1f625.png
Could chicks and ducks live in same place or got to be seperate

Last edited:
yayyyyyyy!!!!! hmmmm I am using a rabbit/Guinea pig feeder for my ducks right now but thinking about doing something different I think i liike my ducks better than my chickens :oops: lol I love summer and hate cold so I don't complain at all in the summer
Need to find homes for your sultan hens??? I'll trade you fer duck eggs!
Hi Chaos Hello Liz Good, it's not just me. Hello Whites! I am so sorry Banti :hugs @BantyChooks
Thanks you two :hugs
i complain a lot in winter so i make sure not to do it at all in the summer
LOL
Banti my quote wont let me comment its all jibber...... I think lockdown for my few that made it is tomorrow, I will set serama and some pure BCM pullet eggs then too. Perhaps try brahma since the last batch failed and the lady still wants chicks, we shall see
Ok! Can you tag me or PM me? Thanks!
Almost AFternoon folks!!! WAVES HELLOOOO
Currently Viewing

8 Members, 3 Guests Chaos18 ChuskaMtns Duckies Girls DwayneNLiz Sally Sunshine daxigait kwhites634 mlm Mike
:hugs :frow
@BantyChooks I got two chicks on the fourteenth. One I am pretty sure is a cockerel.
:thumbsup
awwwww That is NOT gonna happen LOL try again! I have no desire and in my age ability to raise horses or keep up care for them
Awww, butbutbutbutbut they iz so pretty!! :hit
i like calls and aussie spots, ravyn has call eggs that need to go, we can probably find you any breed you want though lol hmmm i wil try again horses are not hard lol, i spend $20 every other month for grain, trade for hay, spring shots are $200 including coggins, and farrier every 8-10wks for $45 (she's barefoot) and she would love to just have a run in shed, but do have a barn for hay storage, used to just keep it in the garage
Jealous!!! Now I dont know whether to move in with you or Sally!
@heatherfeather7 you should have your daughter work off the lessons, she will appreciate it more thats what i did
X2

Need to find homes for your sultan hens??? I'll trade you fer duck eggs!
Thanks you two
hugs.gif

LOL
Ok! Can you tag me or PM me? Thanks!

Awww, butbutbutbutbut they iz so pretty!!
hit.gif

Jealous!!! Now I dont know whether to move in with you or Sally!
X2
i may eventually get rid of my sultan hens, my dd seems to like the white polish the best, if i can figure out how to mail live chickens you can send me your addy someday

Great looking foals...lots of chrome. Absolutely love the sorrel (chestnut?) with the knee socks! Any of 'em yours?
none are mine unfortunately, i am partial to paints and appies, but got stuck with a chestnut
i was hoping to breed her but she didnt go into heat last year or this year so she may be too old now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom