INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty darn hot but I can keep my hand on it for at least 10 seconds. It may not be up to temperature yet though.
 Keep in mind, chicks aren't putting bare skin on it. They have feathers for insulation.

Interesting... I'm putting my long sleve t-shirt sleeve over my hand and bumping it until it is decently hot through the sleeve. I can hold bare skin on it longer than 10 seconds now so Im going to bump the knob up again. Thank you for checking!

Interesting... I'm putting my long sleve t-shirt sleeve over my hand and bumping it until it is decently hot through the sleeve. I can hold bare skin on it longer than 10 seconds now so Im going to bump the knob up again. Thank you for checking!

I waited till it came up to temperature. Everyone has a different threshold for pain. While very uncomfortable, I could easily hold my hand on it for 7 seconds.

Vicious cats! :lol:
lol I still like the doves

that's great that u thought to make your own!

Ugh, my day off and I wake up at 4:15 without the alarm going off.

Two more quail hatched yesterday, so I think that's 17 hatchEd but 2 passed.One is starting to call like an adult too! Not a week old and we have quail song! Amazing how fast the lil squirts grow!

Going to shuffle birds around this weekend . My 3.5month old mottled Cochins are going into Stumpys pen and then the Giants are going from the brooder to the grow out pen. (Dang are those guys big already!) But first I am going to go amok with Dad. AMOK AMOK AMOK! Hubby asked I not go to any machinists tooling supply stores, ummm ok I will try not to. Toolbox will be enough for today, hopefully! Sorry to ramble, I need more coffee. Hope ya'll have a great day!

Love the Duckies, goaties, horsies, and cowers! The one calf being held looked like a Scottish Highland, so fluffy!

Last edited:
Ugh, my day off and I wake up at 4:15 without the alarm going off.

Two more quail hatched yesterday, so I think that's 17 hatchEd but 2 passed.One is starting to call like an adult too! Not a week old and we have quail song! Amazing how fast the lil squirts grow!

Going to shuffle birds around this weekend . My 3.5month old mottled Cochins are going into Stumpys pen and then the Giants are going from the brooder to the grow out pen. (Dang are those guys big already!) But first I am going to go amok with Dad. AMOK AMOK AMOK! Hubby asked I not go to any machinists tooling supply stores, ummm ok I will try not to. Toolbox will be enough for today, hopefully! Sorry to ramble, I need more coffee. Hope ya'll have a great day!

Love the Duckies, goaties, horsies, and cowers! The one calf being held looked like a Scottish Highland, so fluffy!
Glad I'm not entirely alone. These people sure sleep a lot
gig.gif

Get up, get up, get out of bed!
This PSA sponsored by the fine folks at "I Woke Up & Couldn't Get Back To Sleep"
We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, now in progress
Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom