INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get sick when I drink more than 32 oz in a week(aprx) of hot tea of any kind. Decaf or flavored.
My father only got it when traveling back through PA, and if the restaurant served it.

:barnie Now I need to get Duckling a goat!
I was thinking the same thing.
Did you say goatling for Duckling? :weee

PonHaus aka Scrapple is a PA dutch breakfast favorite Dont cringe too much
droolin.gif

Composition

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Once cooked, bones and fat are removed, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned to the pot and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, black pepper, and others are added.[3][4] The mush is formed into loaves and allowed to cool thoroughly until set. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.[5]
I'm pretty sure I've never had it. I love head cheese though. Especially spicy hot served warm over some melted cheese (perhaps brick or white cheddar) and real bread with some whole grain mustard.

yes with dippy egg smeared all over it too!

yes most eat it without the red stuff some use syrup on it, its good crispy plain
Everything is better with runny yolk on it. That should be a condiment as well.

I get sick when I drink more than 32 oz in a week(aprx) of hot tea of any kind. Decaf or flavored.
My father only got it when traveling back through PA, and if the restaurant served it.
Decaf and flavored aren't real tea are they?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can keep a goat in the shed/coop/barn/stall (12' x 12' building).
It can either be staked or put into the large fenced area during the day... If we aren't walkng it.

I'm pretty sure I've never had it. I love head cheese though. Especially spicy hot served warm over some melted cheese and real bread with some whole grain mustard.

Everything is better with runny yolk on it. That should be a condiment as well.

Decaf and flavored aren't real tea are they?

LOL! No, I suppose not.

Unfortunately, I can keep a goat in the shed/coop/barn/stall (12' x 12' building).
It can either be staked or put into the large fenced area during the day... If we aren't walkng it.

That's funny you mention walking it. I've thought about taking my goats down to the park and going for a walk with them on a leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom