INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Oh, thank you.
lol.png

Quote: Did you just call me a loser?

Oh, thank you.
lol.png

Did you just call me a loser?

um no,..... just suggested or hinted at lazy but not loser, my GOD your never a loser! h#ll your one dang winner in my book, I seen you slam them drinks! .... yeezus take it easy MC! dang yer my freakin hero next to fire that is!!!!

1319651181_drinking_a_beer_in_one_gulp.gif

Sometimes a single day makes a big difference when still young... I wouldn't worry if the smalller is active, eating, drinking, pooping and gaining weight...

Io is a week older than the ones on the right, and 2 weeks older than the little on the left and they're fine...

Io !!! wow you have grown!!!!!
love.gif

well.. I panicked... the little one's beak was out then shell and then zipping. I freaked and helped her out.

She's crawling around and still very vocal
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Wonder how hot eggs get under a broody when it's 100+ outside.

If the hen sets tight and the nest well insulated, the eggs stay at her body temp. It gets over 100 here and they hatch great. I will put water and food close to the hen so she doesn't have to leave for long. I have seen other types of birds, not sure about chickens, fluff themselves to fan the eggs.

Hello everyone!

well.. I panicked... the little one's beak was out then shell and then zipping. I freaked and helped her out.

She's crawling around and still very vocal
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
post-23576-aflac-dancing-duck-pigeons-vic-RU0j.gif

Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae

Now watch me whip
Watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae

Status
Not open for further replies.