INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChickenCanoe this is for you!
The resl chicken canoe! ( pic by campingshaws! )

Learn, educate and upgrade your life! Education is the key!
I actually have an associate degree. Just honestly McDonald's pays better than the police department as a manager and moving up is easy. Plus they pay for a college degree to be a store manager. And it is recognized by all businesses as a degree. It's the teenagers that are "entitled" that are employed by the Corp. That irk me. They want the money, but don't wanna do the work. Smh.

Learn, educate and upgrade your life! Education is the key!
I actually have an associate degree. Just honestly McDonald's pays better than the police department as a manager and moving up is easy. Plus they pay for a college degree to be a store manager. And it is recognized by all businesses as a degree. It's the teenagers that are "entitled" that are employed by the Corp. That irk me. They want the money, but don't wanna do the work. Smh.

So you need to fire them! You can't afford laziness!

Quote: yes a quad, cockerel is black/gold, a black/gold pullet, and two blue pullets all in partridge of course HOWEVER these are all RELATED, and Dad is growing out a Splash Cockerel and blue pullet, so their may be more than four if he doesnt wish to keep two over winter after the bantam cornish are processed, you see I was afraid they would be attached to the cornish and not allow me to process so I included two chicks from the brahma and told them to make friends with just those two, and they did just that.

Quote: You really have there this kind of people, haven't you?
unfortunately

Last edited:
yes a quad, cockerel is black/gold, a black/gold pullet, and two blue pullets all in partridge of course  HOWEVER these are all RELATED, and Dad is growing out a Splash Cockerel and blue pullet, so their may be more than four if he doesnt wish to keep two over winter after the bantam cornish are processed, you see I was afraid they would be attached to the cornish and not allow me to process so I included two chicks from the brahma and told them to make friends with just those two, and they did just that. 

unfortunately

Great! I was hoping they weren't all cockerels, I've got too many as it is, probably giving the boot to three more soon as they're getting.... Well, you know what I mean.

I have gotta get over to PA, you're just so far away, ughhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom