INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE RAIN WILL NEVER EVER STOP. :hit

Please sent a little our way. My brothers house in Clear Lake is again threatened by fire. Four large fires there since last summer. Last time I looked at the fire map it was the distance of the fire away from him. He's on vacation. Over 100 homes and 75 outbuildings destroyed. They have caught the guy that started this one.

Please sent a little our way. My brothers house in Clear Lake is again threatened by fire. Four large fires there since last summer. Last time I looked at the fire map it was the distance of the fire away from him. He's on vacation. Over 100 homes and 75 outbuildings destroyed. They have caught the guy that started this one.

i hope his house is ok
fl.gif
, glad the guy got caught
woot.gif

thundering guess that means I will catch you all when the leaves dry again
hit.gif

Hi Sally. The little one is progressing but with help. She only made her hole a little larger 5+ hrs.but had disappeared inside of the shell doing it.
I opened the shell a bit and found her beak recessed further back. I let her rest and warm up. Later I opened it up a little more and then closed bator again for her to rest and get warmed up.
Now she is hatched and seems strong and all.
wee.gif
I am going to try and send photos. I put drawer liner in so she has traction. I forgot until I saw her slipping all over the place . You guys have incredible little emogis.

I am not sure how she was positioned? In first photo almost out, you can just barely see it's beak pointing down, half way between leg and upper edge of shell, to the far left.
In next photo the beak is barely visible behind the feathers coming up over leg.
I am hoping the tiny red balloon is the rest of yolk sac being absorbed?
And then, there she is.
yesss.gif
Thank you so much Sally for helping me. What you have compiled and written up for all of us and all the little babies that you have helped survive, is incredible.

To Sally ~~~~
woot.gif

Not sure what that means, but it sure is cute!
Carol

Still can"t figure out how to send photos. Will send this and photos very soon.

i think i lost some quotes but hi everyone!!!

:frow
guess no one wants to chat and take my mind off ma worries today....   :hit

:hugs Sorry, I was gone
How can we allow some to breed!!!!  ughhhh

Agree, too bad you can't do to them what you do to below par stallions :oops:
awwwww  I think I chicken wore out the kids, even HarmonyAnn is not spending near the time she had out there. 

:th

thundering guess that means I will catch you all when the leaves dry again :hit

:hit :frow

Hi again yall! :frow

Last edited:
I just read a thing that said Baton Rouge got more rain Friday than Los Angeles has gotten in three years.

If I could send you all the rain, I surely would.

Just heard a small clip of the destruction back in Louisiana 57,000 homes destroyed if I heard it right. Awful.

Just a small bit would be appreciated this winter

Hi Sally. The little one is progressing but with help. She only made her hole a little larger 5+ hrs.but had disappeared inside of the shell doing it.
I opened the shell a bit and found her beak recessed further back. I let her rest and warm up. Later I opened it up a little more and then closed bator again for her to rest and get warmed up.
Now she is hatched and seems strong and all. :weee I am going to try and send photos. I put drawer liner in so she has traction. I forgot until I saw her slipping all over the place . You guys have incredible little emogis.

I am not sure how she was positioned? In first photo almost out, you can just barely see it's beak pointing down, half way between leg and upper edge of shell, to the far left.
In next photo the beak is barely visible behind the feathers coming up over leg.
I am hoping the tiny red balloon is the rest of yolk sac being absorbed?
And then, there she is. :yesss: Thank you so much Sally for helping me. What you have compiled and written up for all of us and all the little babies that you have helped survive, is incredible.

To Sally ~~~~:woot

Not sure what that means, but it sure is cute!
Carol

Still can"t figure out how to send photos. Will send this and photos very soon.

:thumbsup Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom