INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning. Second egg wasn't as lively last night so I made an external pip for it. It got halfway zipped and died. Not shrink wrapped, yolk was absorbed, I think it just wasn't strong enough.
sad.png
and such a gorgeous color!

hugs.gif
Sorry to hear that.

Morning. Second egg wasn't as lively last night so I made an external pip for it. It got halfway zipped and died. Not shrink wrapped, yolk was absorbed, I think it just wasn't strong enough.
sad.png
and such a gorgeous color!

hugs.gif

It took it and ate it?
ep.gif
LOL! I can't answer in my present state of mind.

As to the other, I am like you quite often. However, as a female I will never forget that you had me confused. I am still trying to straighten out something that happened about two months ago!

Last edited:

LOL! I can't answer in my present state of mind.

As to the other, I am like you quite often. However, as a female I will never forget that you had me confused. I am still trying to straighten out something that happened about two months ago!
gig.gif

I can't even remember what I was doing two months ago, let alone trying to figure out why I was confused then.

gig.gif

I can't even remember what I was doing two months ago, let alone trying to figure out why I was confused then.

Ah, distinctly I remember! (Poe)
I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday. (Poe)
I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday. Parking by the lake... (Steinman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom