INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT is with the dang quotes again arggggg!!!! says I already submitted ever dang time I send!!

Quote: I'd call hauling wood in a bass boat a waste of time & energy. With the console & electronics there's not a lot of room left for wood, to say nothing of trashing a good bass boat!
but I would love to bring home long pieces of lumber not in the bulk you dd for your shed but stll!
I'm sorry...whenever someone says "wood" to me, my mind automatically goes to firewood. Hauling 16' lumber would work just fine, as long as it don't slide forward....don't ask
barnie.gif

Who's got solutions for a wild kid who is bad and disruptive at school? He's in pre-k this year and needs the social structure and speech therapy. We've tried positive reinforcement (rewards for good marks) and punishments (from loss of tv time to outright spankings). He's a wild kid with a good heart, he can be caring and empathetic and helpful. He can also be a holy terror, and it's usually all or nothing. He's got a pretty severe speech delay and I wonder how many problems this is causing. In 18 days of school he has had a perfect day only 6 times. Most days he has accrued 3-4 different infractions.

Last edited:
goat had her head stuck in feeder ugh  screaming bloody murder   couldnt lift her out ended up just yanking her out ughhhhhh  ​
I am glad you got it out. I disbud even my meat goats because with the hours I work I won't take the chance of one getting caught and dying in a fence. I also have dairy without, and if one has them and another doesn't the bully others.

Last edited:
Who's got solutions for a wild kid who is bad and disruptive at school? He's in pre-k this year and needs the social structure and speech therapy. We've tried positive reinforcement (rewards for good marks) and punishments (from loss of tv time to outright spankings). He's a wild kid with a good heart, he can be caring and empathetic and helpful. He can also be a holy terror, and it's usually all or nothing. He's got a pretty severe speech delay and I wonder how many problems this is causing. In 18 days of school he has had a perfect day only 6 times. Most days he has accrued 3-4 different infractions.
have you had his hearing checked?

Morning y'all. Did I miss anything important in the past two days/20 mobile pages??
I tagged you on a mastitis warning. Lots of chicks. Bennie is back at work, Ali is Duckling less, whites is rained out, Hippiestink and Sally are supporting vets ;) lots are working, and Bra... is pacing waiting for A.S. chicks, Auroradream26 had chicks hurt, Mike went to a wedding to eat and is worried about hills, Off top my head.

Last edited:
am glad you got it out. I disbud even my meat goats because with the hours I work I won't take the chance of one getting caught and dying in a fence. I also have dairy without, and if one has them and another doesn't the bully others.
IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG
lb04db4.jpg

so they cant get their heads in

@Sally Sunshine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom