INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kid dont like to play in the sand a few times a day?
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif
Just don't eat the tootsie rolls.

Banti sweets!!!! I didnt even think when asking about the Halloweeen Hal!!! I am so sorry, why didnt you say no??? ughhhh you must speak up about this stuff !!! I am sorry!

lau.gif
need a holiday every month !!! excuses to do cool stuff, Its awesome to decorate in a theme, and Halloween is awesome to decorated for! I miss living in town, but I would be one of those that they demand I remove my decorations because I am SICK!!!! LMAO!!! So cool to dress up the kids, although I could do without the hosue to house begging stuff lol
one of my costumes (i think 1st grade) i was a dead princess or something, my mom made it very grotesque
i almost got sent home

That's why I have kids.... I hate cleaning the litter boxes..... jkjkjk
lol

Quote: That's what I end up doing, not on purpose, just don't have any trick or treaters here. Buy some candy though, just in case this is the year.
Been here since '73; next trick-or-treater will make #1. Don't want candy enough to walk 600+ feet after it, uphill both ways. Houses aren't close enough in this immediate area to make it worthwhile.
It sounds like you are off the hook!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Thanks Banti!

Quote:
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
My parents would just confiscate the candy they liked.

I charge my kids a candy-fee, for taking them trick or treating. I used to actually trick or treat with them, up until a couple of years ago, my husband told me that once I hit 30, I was too old to go trick or treating anymore. LOL

(I always dressed up, so no one ever questioned it.)

love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom