INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@campingshaws Congratulations on the cochin!
@ChickenCanoe Congratulations on all the hatches I hope you get some great breeders. Thanks for the link on the pads.
@heatherfeather7 Great sunset
@deserteggs22 . Cute babies for naked necks. We have a regular from TX who would love them though she has been ff for a while. As soon as my brain will give me her handle I will tell you.
I hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine started with more problems with a doe showing neurological issues requiring a vet visit (possible Lysteria, pollio, or a number of things. Lots of shots for four days
fl.gif
).
Some good things I got the goat pen for the young ones to be away from the bucks while they wean and wait for late breeding in November. I sold a CL pair.
I made my first yogurt yesterday and get to share it with the chickens tonight
smile.png

I am missing a brown Leghorn, I hope she found somewhere safe, but I doubt it.
Sorry about the doe, I hope she is able to recover. Glad you got your weaning pen set up, and some yogurt made. I hope the missing Leghorn shows back up.

Okay peeps... I don't always get to keep up with this thread..... I pop on and read a little every day but it moves so fast I get lost...... Anyways.... Where's MC been the last few days?

Quote: For us thunder storm IS winter

MIA is not for the missing person but for others.
What if you have a freak storm in the Spring? Does it automatically revert to Winter? We never have storm, frick or normal in spring and summer if we have somthing is 5 minutes of drizzle onec a decade. So how do plants get enough moisture to sustain themselves? Surely the rains in Winter aren't enough to last them all year.
So the gov't allows sprinkler systems, yet you can't collect rain water off your roof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom