INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the Montessori schools. I've considered them since they're not as horrifically expensive as in the US. My mother wanted to put me in one but balked at the price.

I love when children love to read.
1f60a.png
Me too!
I love reading! (but my hubby hates books and reading, but he is also really bad at it)

Interesting discussion on home schooling. I am a total public school supporter. I have been lucky enough to attend great public schools all my life, and I also LOVE the public school where my kids go. I feel like their teaching is a great balance of social skills and academics. The teachers are kind and nurturing, and my kids are doing well there, even my 8 year-old who has emotional issues, and my oldest who has ADHD. My kids have no issues with the common core math also; I feel like they actually understand math better than me because they learn more "number sense" and different ways of solving problems instead of just memorizing math facts.

The only reason I would home school my kids is if the public school was really bad. I have a friend whose son went to a school where there was racial violence/ gang issues going on every day and she decided to home school, which I totally supported. Otherwise I guess I am in the minority but my family has had a great experience with public schools.
I have nothing against public school! I have great schools around me but want to supplement what my daughter is learning
I loved school and would go back in a heartbeat!

Not the color of the color for her horse. Most people have tack and blanket color preferences. Especially, if you have multiple horses. It helps to keep things separate and easy to identify if you have a guest riding.
or if you event!

I was asking because I have several bases I finished a while ago that I could offer up. I am not sure I have time to do a whole one right now. I think I have a royal purple with silver reflect stuff in it I was going to use for Lucy, and another purple.
Do you think others would want one on a chicken site if I offered it?
i know there are a few of us on here that are horse lovers, but maybe a better question to ask over there, would you like me to ask??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine. Same thing as always. Still waiting. We are down one tortoise. But that's been awhile now. Taking a day of rest today. How you been doing?
Sorry to hear about the tortoise :hugs
I'm alright. Accidentally killed a duckling the other day and then yesterday one of my chicks went MIA into the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom