INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh how cute!!! I need some good quality eggs soon, I need more hens.
Thanks, Sally. The eggs these chicks came from were from a 10 month old flock, and of all 25 eggs I've gotten, all were fertile. I suppose it depends on what kind of quality you're looking for as to which hen to choose. Just for comparative purposes, I set one of my Production Red eggs in the bator next to the largest Barred Rock egg to show the difference in size. The Barred Rock eggs may be larger once the hens are fully matured, but I've never owned any, so I can't say they will or won't. The quality of the eggs my hens are laying is impeccable... not to mention... delicious!!!
big_smile.png

Merry Christmas , Ur!
It is said 'live each day as if it is your last, and one day you will be right!'
And a very merry Christmas to you too, CC!!!
frow.gif

Words to live by...
old.gif

Merry Christmas, Phil!!!   :frow

Working on your truck doesn't sound like much fun...   :(

Merry Christmas, shahtir!!!   :frow

Thank you, kind sir!  :clap
hey I checked out your body work...nice! I'm just a mechanic with a bunch of tools but wish I had your talent. Next year I'm resurrecting an old firebird....I've owned several over the years. This one is my retirement project....hopefully it'll turn out nice.

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

And a very merry Christmas to you, Ren!!!
frow.gif

Yeah dang truck....I worked on it the other day but ended up needing more parts. Going to take advantage of the mild weather and the fact my wife is working to finish it up.
Ah... the joys of ownership.
th.gif
That'll help pass the time till the wife gets home. Wishing I had the energy to do some stuff around the house while I'm waiting for my wife to get home from work. Just not feeling up to it...
sickbyc.gif

hey I checked out your body work...nice! I'm just a mechanic with a bunch of tools but wish I had your talent. Next year I'm resurrecting an old firebird....I've owned several over the years. This one is my retirement project....hopefully it'll turn out nice.
Thanks, Phil. Never say "just" a mechanic! I can change spark plugs and oil, but as far as mechanics go... not my forte. I have great respect for experienced mechanics, because it's a skill I cannot perform.

I love the old firebirds! If you take your time with it, I'm sure it'll turn out very nice.
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom