INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's blahbles? :confused: I don't think blahbles is on this thread, but you could invite that person if you want.

Only a Bubbles, nothin else. :tongue

Is Zz zz Zz Zz bugging you again?
1f609.png

:gig

I hate too, but I gotta leave soon. :barnie
I'll be back soon, so watch whut you say about me, Ur! :cool:

Last edited:
I've never owned a lot of albums, all my 8-tracks got eaten up, as well as my cassettes. I just have fond memories of live concerts by Nugent, Heart, REO, ZZTop, and a few others of that era. Vague memories, but memories nonetheless.   :yesss:
Omg heart, lead singer, her name has slipped my mind for some reason. Loved her voice. They were sisters.

Tesla! I didn't think anyone remembered them!

I know them all lol.

whitesnake! Whitesnake - Slow An' Easy   thats what I am on now  ha ha ha
white name was awesome! Still of the night, is this love. Gotta break out my cds tonight. Y'all like iron Madden?

:frow   meeeee tooo drink in hand!! 

Hehehe

Do you two remember the fun we used to have in the PA Unite thread (way back when it was full of a almost totally different group of people) drinking at our computers, Chad (Sally, how is he?) and I drinking in our coops? And there was always a few that would drunk bid on eggs on eBay. I miss that!

I was never on that thread. I live in WA, not PA. :-(

Awesome people on this thread.
X2
honestly I've never heard of it. What is it.? I may have it and have just forgot lol. I honestly don't know what all I have.
My husband was bass player for Throttle5
lau.gif

they got back together now for a few shows, and have a new bass player.
kids do things to musicians, good thing cause i hate crowds and get them drunk, whole different story!

427240_330434420410531_916844381_n.jpg
59749_336003006520339_1610998705_n.jpg
620433_308993999221240_1610706565_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom